BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

The away followings have been superb this season. For a midtable second division side too.

But of course, we have ‘shit support’ according to many of our own fans.

Our fans have been superb this season. The atmosphere always pumping despite the results. Credit to our fans. Proper die hard football fans with emotional connection to the club. Hopefully the players give us a result tomorrow!

• Like 3

He's going to have to shake things up a bit here, not sure how's best to do it with what we have available.

-----------------Wahlstedt

Hill------Carter------Hyam----Pickering

---Garrett----Tronstad----Wharton

-Markanday---Ennis--Szmodics

Our attacking options are utterly wank.

Szmodics is the only one who really comes out with much credit so far this season, Leonard also to a degree. The rest have been disappointing for a while now, only showing anything for a couple of games at best.

I don't really want to start Ennis or Markanday but Moran, Brittan & Sigurdsson don't deserve another start after boxing day and there aren't many options left. Gilsesnan could be considered but he hasn't even made the bench for the last 2 games, so assuming he's no where near the managers thinking right now.

Might even go for:

----------------Wahlstedt

Hill------Carter------Hyam----Pickering

--------Tronstad---Travis

Garrett-----Wharton-----Szmodics

------------------Ennis

🤷‍♂️ Fuck knows anymore

1 minute ago, harryhealless1928 said:

At least that line-up protects Leo to some extent. He needs all the protection he can get.

JRC and Dolan are massive losses(as already commented on by many posters),Hedges & Gally somewhat but the real sting in the scorpions tail is how much we miss Pears!!  

Pears was slightly less shit than Leo. Go and watch the highlights of the Hull home game when their forward was able to roll the ball past him because he didn't have a clue where he was in relation to his posts. I've not seen anything that bad since I played Sunday League (and the GK's at that level were normally still pissed from the night before).

It's like choosing between gonorrhoea and syphilis. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Not according to the sky app. The only matches listed are the Soton and WBA games. They normally list all the RB games when they're available. 

It definitely won’t be on. No games have all Christmas, no idea why as none have been a 3pm Saturday KO.

I have this vague recollection about some non Saturday afternoon games not being available on the red button, like around Christmas and Easter?

I just found this on the Sky website: -

Please note: We can only show rescheduled, displaced midweek games or games taking place away from Saturday at 3pm that are not part of a regular midweek round on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.

Anyway I'm going with my son. It's my birthday today and I don't think I've ever seen them win on this day. Not hopeful of a change in luck tonight but who knows?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I just found this on the Sky website: -

Please note: We can only show rescheduled, displaced midweek games or games taking place away from Saturday at 3pm that are not part of a regular midweek round on the Red Button where respective clubs stream them on their iFollow app.

Which most clubs are doing on their in house TV tonight and they did on Boxing Day. So they should be on the RB then like last year? Like I said, strange.

Ah well.

Edited by Mattyblue

46 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Which most clubs are doing on their in house TV tonight and they did on Boxing Day. So they should be on the RB then like last year? Like I said, strange.

Ah well.

Unless having an in house TV option is different in Sky's eyes to iFollow?

1 hour ago, Wheelton Blue said:

It's on Rovers TV

I would have considered it, but can't log into the Rovers website, or RoversTV and their password reset system isn't working.......

But, probably stopped me wasting £10 on another performance like Boxing Day

Edited by TonyM