BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

1 hour ago, Hasta said:

It didn’t hold up. It seriously declined once JRC was absent (w3 L6). It then fell off a cliff completely when Dolan went missing a couple of games later)

It’s also noticeable when we didn’t start JRC earlier in the season Rovers W1 and L4

As I said, either, it looks like we're missing both badly. Maybe Szmodics was due a lull anyway, but he's definitely missing Dolan, the pressing from the front is definitely less intense without him. 

It's a shame, they were both playing as well as they have done. 

• Like 1

Hull is actually the nearest ground to where i now live

Imagine how gutted i was when my mrs announced a few months ago that we're all going to london on the 29th and will be at the abba arena watching a digital concert that starts at the exact same time as the game

Suddenly i'm looking foward to it😃

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, levi said:

Hull is actually the nearest ground to where i now live

Imagine how gutted i was when my mrs announced a few months ago that we're all going to london on the 29th and will be at the abba arena watching a digital concert that starts at the exact same time as the game

Suddenly i'm looking foward to it😃

"Should I laugh or cry?"

• Like 2

Tricky game for JDT with  limited options. However doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result is insanity(Albert Einstein).

I refuse to believe Ennis and/or Telalovic are any worse than Hirst, the worst player Ive seen as a striker since Chris Brown(and yes that includes Jack Vale).

Just look at Ipswichs position in the League.

So lets have Plan B. Plan  B I say.....its all about Plan B.

• Like 2

At present, Pears goes straight back in when fit…personally I’d be looking at second and third choice Prem keepers on loan until the end of the season. With a fully fit back four (and for me that’s Hill at RB with Carter, Hyam  and Pickering) and Tronstad in front of them, we should be fairly solid with a decent stopper behind them. As for tomorrow…keep the score down and move onto Rotherham or a big Digital Day win against Cambridge. It’s all feeling very downward doom loop at the moment. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

What has he said that has suddenly made you expect a win?

cos I expect a much better performance and us getting back to our attack play which we lack in the last game and I expect a win. 

No and others might not but I won't faith in my football team and JDT leading this team forward 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

cos I expect a much better performance and us getting back to our attack play which we lack in the last game and I expect a win. 

No and others might not but I won't faith in my football team and JDT leading this team forward 

You seem to predict us to win every game. I hope that you're not a betting man, or you'd be skint!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Given JDT's pre match interview, I am expecting a much better performance and a win. I think Hill, Garrett and Travis to start the game. 

Going for 2 nil Rovers win with Szmodics and Garrett to score

What's he said?

Gotta remember in the championship anyone can beat anyone. We have a glimmer of hope which I am hanging on to. 0-2 rovers

1300+ going over for this so nowhere near the full allocation but another terrific effort all things considered and about time there was some reward.

A nil nil would be celebrated but i suspect he'll just go for it again so lets pray we are on the money tonight.

5 hours ago, WacoRover said:

I like that glimmer of hope, in the face of no evidence of any hope, whatsoever. We are 0-3 in our last three, and outscored 8-1. even picking up one point would brighten our mood a bit. 

2-2. where we get two from, I have no idea 😅

Morton and Twine goals at both ends.