BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pasha masks on for the Ipswich game.

Following on from my suggestion on the Venky's out thread, I have now had a response from the makers of the masks, which I have pasted at the end of this message. I should have a price tomorrow and confirmation if it can be done.

I am going to need some pledges and will be happy to fund up to 500 myself, so long, as I can get pledges say for each person on here to buy 5 off me. Wear one yourself and sell 4 to a friend or family member.

All to be worn for the Ipswich game, as this game is on TV and I will ensure Sky are aware of it and what the reasons are.

If there is enough interest, I will arrange for the delivery and distribution close to the ground and will give instructions on how to collect.

Thanks for getting in touch, would the masks be with elastic or sticks? and A4 or A3? 

To produce high quality face masks we need a forward facing photo that’s a close up of the person’s whole head, with a minimum file-size of 2mb. If you zoom in to the image so that the face is roughly A4 size on a computer screen, you’ll get a very good idea of the final print quality. 

Please avoid sending screenshots from a mobile phone or tablet, as this will limit the size of the image we receive regardless of the size/quality of the original. Please also avoid Facebook images, as Facebook compresses photos on upload to make them much smaller than the original photo, which means they’re not suitable for facemasks.

Kind Regards, 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I would like to give a contribution to the cost, just let me know how to donate.

Can I suggest a slogan to use? Something like The Faceless One.

Just a pledge to buy 5 for now is fine. I think they will be around £1.50 each, if we order enough. 
If there is enough interest, I will order them early next week.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lraC said:

Just a pledge to buy 5 for now is fine. I think they will be around £1.50 each, if we order enough. 

I'll pledge 10 then. Hopefully we get enough to get the Sky commentary team mentioning it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lraC said:

I'll pledge although you'll have to give them so someone to hand out as i think i'm away for that game though not 100% sure yet.

• Like 1

Having printed masks in the past for some events we've hosted at UNESCO, you'll need a far higher image quality than that if you want to avoid us being the laughing stock of the footballing world for a day. 

• Like 1

Supporters sitting near the director seats needs to throw everything towards that area. Pelt them with rubber chickens, tennis balls, etc. 

Everyone else not near that area, needs to throw things on the pitch.

Effective both ways. one, it stops the game, two, they know they are the targets.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Moptop1 said:

Supporters sitting near the director seats needs to throw everything towards that area. Pelt them with rubber chickens, tennis balls, etc. 

Everyone else not near that area, needs to throw things on the pitch.

Effective both ways. one, it stops the game, two, they know they are the targets.

Unfortunately, the supporters sitting near the directors seats are amongst the least likely to join in with any protest, in fact they will most likely have the same mentality as the people who sit behind me , (who claim the protestors are “brain dead “).

I think the Pasha mask idea is a good one, but it doesn’t look as if it’s going to fly.

He is definitely the one who needs to be targeted, one way or another.

Sadly, there just isn’t enough stomach for a fight.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Unfortunately, the supporters sitting near the directors seats are amongst the least likely to join in with any protest, in fact they will most likely have the same mentality as the people who sit behind me , (who claim the protestors are “brain dead “).

I think the Pasha mask idea is a good one, but it doesn’t look as if it’s going to fly.

He is definitely the one who needs to be targeted, one way or another.

Sadly, there just isn’t enough stomach for a fight.

With only 3 people having pledged so far, it is unlikely to work and would be pointless.

I will still get a quote, but think we need at least 500 people to be wearing them, for it to make an impact.

Given what was posted yesterday about JDT getting away with saying anything, but once he mentioned Suhail, his feet didn't touch the ground, I do think it is an ideal opportunity to expose them/him on TV so for anyone of the sam opinion, get your pledging in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lraC said:

With only 3 people having pledged so far, it is unlikely to work and would be pointless.

I will still get a quote, but think we need at least 500 people to be wearing them, for it to make an impact.

Given what was posted yesterday about JDT getting away with saying anything, but once he mentioned Suhail, his feet didn't touch the ground, I do think it is an ideal opportunity to expose them/him on TV so for anyone of the sam opinion, get your pledging in.

I will buy five, but can’t attend due to work, (normal day on the railway).

The only form of protest still ongoing is to stop attending.

In a few years time the only folk going will be the happy clappers, and the club motto will change to whatever the Latin is for “We deserve this”.

• Like 2

unless there is a clear,derogatory message stating what the issue is then it`s clear it`s not going to work,if anything it will make it look like the supporters are behind him,usually masks are worn for a celebration not the opposite

i am quite surprised nobody has arranged for a plane to fly over ewood with a nice message ,that usually quite popular these days