BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness must go ?

rover6

I've probably spent more than you have on following Rovers over the past years. I therefore believe that I can make any comments I like about the direction the team is going in.

I really don't care what you think. I love the club and hate the team and manager and until either of those changes I'll have my say on here.

Who cares how much money you've spent you daft cow?

Bl00dy hell, insulting, snooty and misguided. What a set of attributes.

With doom-sayers like you about I guess it's not surprising they set our spread low.

Oh so they DO agree with me. Nice to know I'm right. No I don't know anything about spread betting- I don't bet. I'm not stupid and actually realise that bookies rig things so that they win, which most punters (mainly men I'm afraid) can't get into their thick noddles

I've probably spent more than you have on following Rovers over the past years.  I therefore believe that I can make any comments I like about the direction the team is going in.

I really don't care what you think.  I love the club and hate the team and manager and until either of those changes I'll have my say on here.

Bl00dy hell, insulting, snooty and misguided. What a set of attributes.

Agreed Bryan.

She's a woman so what does she know about footy wink.gif

jan

if as you say that you hate the team and manger, then plain and simple...."don't go and watch". you say taht you love the club...well how many times do we on here praise the administration side of thing....etc etc

you pay your money to go and watch the very things that you HATE, but you still whinge about it. you have no arguement and not a leg to stand on if you are still willing to go and pay your money to see the very things that you....HATE!!

or better still...why don't you apply to become our next manager...i am sure taht will shut you up.

I rather think the club does, you silly little man

Er ... I was referring to the people on here whose opinions you despise so much.

You seem to think that spending more money than anyone else entitles you to be as condescending as humanly possible. More than anything this site is for people who don't have mega-money to travel everywhere indulging themselves in their little hobby, it's for everyone, but especially people who don't get to see them so often and want to keep in touch. Everyone's entitled to their point of view but it's the manner in which you express your views which gets people's backs up.

So please don't take what I say literally, it doesn't help.

OI

Calm Down All of you.

no insulting other posters .

Just because someone does not agree with you does not mean they are wrong or deserved to be abused because of their beliefs.

MOD MODE OFF

Jan I think your wrong and wrong and wrong.

but hey you always make me smile my dear

I rather think the club does, you silly little man

What impact does you spending a fortune on travel have on the club? None whatsoever. If you're suggesting you've spent more than me on the club in other ways i'd be impressed as i've got all my figures and it's a tidy sum. Not that it matters at all as doesn't make me anymore of a fan.

What would make me less of one would be sodding off when I don't like the manager or hate in your own irrational little world. The fact that you then come back to tell us all how blinkered we all are just means not only are you sad but you can't even stick to your word to leave us to wallow.

Love him or hate him at least Jim sticks around through thick and thin to irritate us all.

Oh and blokes may be stupid betting but at least they don't go off on mindless rants and about hings they don't know anything about in the most condescending way possible.

With doom-sayers like you about I guess it's not surprising they set our spread low.

Oh so they DO agree with me. Nice to know I'm right. No I don't know anything about spread betting- I don't bet. I'm not stupid and actually realise that bookies rig things so that they win, which most punters (mainly men I'm afraid) can't get into their thick noddles

tinykit.gif Actually, no, bookies rig things so that the bets will even out and they will take a 10% cut no matter who wins or loses...

Oh, but you're so much smarter than the rest of us rover.gif

Poodle Tip: Brush your poodles hair every couple of days so it doesn't knot up.

I've probably spent more than you have on following Rovers over the past years. I therefore believe that I can make any comments I like about the direction the team is going in.

And I have spent more than you have on following the team, so does that mean that I have even more right than you do to spout whatever opinions I like?

And I have spent more than you have on following the team, so does that mean that I have even more right than you do to spout whatever opinions I like?

The difference though chesh, is that you COULD get to Rovers without a driver, without taking the Jag and having 2 fuel stops, without having to pay a man to get you a port, without having to pay someone to take you to your directors box and without having a gold plated ticket made by elizabeth duke for each match.

I just thought I'd join in the debate. That London based person seemed to be spouting off and irritating those that I like to irritate. Besides, I'm all for a wind up.

Bob - Two things. Jags are a heap of junk. Ford mondeo's in disguise. I'd sooner drive a golf. I'll be sticking with the Bentley thanks.

And don't for one minute think that I'd have anything by Elizabeth Duke about my person!

Oh yes - Souness out.

Edited by Cheshireblue

I just thought I'd join in the debate. That London based person seemed to be spouting off and irritating those that I like to irritate. Besides, I'm all for a wind up.

Honestly, the harrystockracy these days.

They irritate proles for their sport, is there no end to their depravity?

Don't get me wrong, I remain deeply sceptical about Souness and a few rubbish results coming from tactical ineptitude will certainly exhaust my renewed patience.

Yet another thread descends into playground name-calling. How surprising.

Back to the point. Despite me being one of the ones picking over his summer antics as more evidence for the prosecution: if his signings do the business, they were bargains; if they don't, then they were expensive flops (wages rather than fees) - not too much the great man can do about that from now on.

We've had good results so far in pre-season, but against very poor teams when compared to our first 5 prem league games, so you can argue both ways on that.

The Nissa situation frustrates the heck out of me. Reading Andy Neild briefing against the Amo/Nissa partnership in Pravda; we all know it's not Amo's neck on the block. But then maybe Nissa will have a Yorke/Lazarus style resurrection - who can tell with "flip-flopper" at the helm.

But it's all small potatoes compared with his ability, or not, to motivate players, play the right formations, pick the right team and make good substitutions / tactical readjustments.

Personally, I see no reason why he should be any better at this than he was before; though I certainly hope he is as a bad start will herald another season of nail-biting, and we'll soon find out anyway.

I really don't care what you think. I love the club and hate the team and manager and until either of those changes I'll have my say on here.

Nothing wrong with that Jan. Anybody who has spent a long time supporting a club will have have gone through periods when they have carried on attending whilst having little or no confidence in the manager and/or players . The club is above all these details.... tinykit.gif

In case anyone missed the LET today, the Sports Editor,Paul Plunkett, had an article entitled "Odds are against Souey". Apparently he is 7-1 third favourite to be the first mangerial casualty in the Premiership. Ahead of him are Keegan (4-1) and Moyes (6-1). Bobby Robson is 9-1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.