BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year you just applied but this year it says you have to ring up.

Same question that I asked above MB wink.gif

Spoke to the club about this and they say if you where on it last season then another - yes another application form will be sent out - presuming if you weren't then they will just take your details and send an application form - what was wrong with just putting this on the same form in the renewal pack for christ sake!!

Finally arrived in Manchester yesterday so i expect you will get them fairly soon. Anyone know why they have changed the format for the automatic up ticket scheme? Last year you just applied but this year it says you have to ring up.

sorry if I sound a bit thick but what do you mean by automatic up ticket scheme

16 to 21. I'm sure about the 16 bit as I have one, less sure about the 21 cut off.

Young adult is between the ages of 16 to the age of 21.

You qualify for the young adult when you are 16 on the 31st of August or the 1st September I think.

But the price for an adult at £210 is good personally.

Went down to the ticket office today to sort out a transfer of two seats.

Done fairly quickly and they said they haven’t sold as many as they were expecting so far but expect an increase when it gets nearer to claiming your seats.

We are getting swipe cards which will arrive to you in late July according to the lady at the desk.

Went down to the ticket office today to sort out a transfer of two seats.

Done fairly quickly and they said they haven’t sold as many as they were expecting so far but expect an increase when it gets nearer to claiming your seats.

We are getting swipe cards which will arrive to you in late July according to the lady at the desk.

Judging by comments made by S/t holders during last season I honestly cannot see us exceeding 13,000 this coming season.

Whether people like it or not it seems a lot of folk are not prepared to shell out that kind of money anymore. Let's just hope that they dont slowly dissapear from the fold.

The young adult concessions are absolutely fantastic. £235 for Premiership football for yours truly next season, its a brilliant deal and one I very much doubt any other top flight club comes close to matching.

Still only one renewel pack in our house. Perhaps the club took my comments about my wife being so disillusioned that she wasn't renewing a little TOO seriously !

Second pack arrived at our house today.

Mine came last week, Todays was for a prospective season ticket holder.

The club claimed to have already posted my pack when i rang at the beginning of last week. I actually went to Ewood to buy our season tickets without the packs as the cash was dying to be spent. The pack they claim to have sent still hasnt arrived.

Not good really.

said they haven’t sold as many as they were expecting so far

Doh!!

isn't that what people have been discussing on here for over a week.

How can they sell them when people haven't received their renewal packs, and for the majority they can't get down to the ground during the week.

Expecting to sell - As I have said numerous times on different threads, they had better prepare themselves becuase we will be lucky to sell 10k - regardless of price freezes. Still shows to me how out of touch the club is from the Rovers fans.

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

Doh!!

How can they sell them when people haven't received their renewal packs, and for the majority they can't get down to the ground during the week.

Expecting to sell - As I have said numerous times on different threads, they had better prepare themselves becuase we will be lucky to sell 10k - regardless of price freezes. Still shows to me how out of touch the club is from the Rovers fans.

I was only reporting back to everyone from what I was told yesterday down at the ticket office after I had transferred my seats.

Don`t shoot the messenger.

The season ticket renewals are poor in the way how they still haven`t been delivered to some fans who had season tickets last season.

My mate hasn`t got his yet so he downloaded a application form of the internet and filled it in.

Edited by roversismylife

Doh!!

I was only reporting back to everyone from what I was told yesterday down at the ticket office after I had transferred my seats.

Don`t shoot the messenger.

The season ticket renewals are poor in the way how they still haven`t been delivered to some fans who had season tickets last season.

My mate hasn`t got his yet so he downloaded a application form of the internet and filled it in.

Sorry Roversismylife

Just read my reply again - didn't mean it as a go at you - but at the club saying what do they expect when on the look of it quite a large majority are only just receiving their renewal packs.

Whether many will be returned will be very interesting.

Whilst many people aren't going to have much time to chew it over before the first claim your own seat/ direct debit deadline of 19th of June I really don't think the Club can be praised highly enough for the pricing structure, a junior can have a S/T under the DD scheme for £7.35 or £7.88 per month. FFS!

The problem as I see it is that it is largely a case of preaching to the converted, will people who don't currently go be aware that such good deals are available?

• Backroom

Perhaps the club should have leaflets sent to every household in the Blackburn area advertising the prices and the bargains to be had ! .....

Oh, but hang on, they can't even get the renewal packs delivered can they !! tongue.gif

Edited by trueblue

Perhaps the club should have leaflets sent to every household in the Blackburn area advertising the prices and the bargains to be had ! .....

Oh, but hang on, they can't even get the renewal packs delivered can they !!  tongue.gif

There were leaflets which arrived to me just over a week before my season ticket pack for renewal came along.

The way the club have produced affordable football for all supporters of Rovers is brilliant. For me £210 I don’t think its bad at all considering there will be 19 games to watch. For every game that’s just over £11 which is very good value.

I guess especially for juniors at that price being so low is to make it affordable for youngsters to come along and get to watch Rovers at an early age. If they like it then there’s more of a chance that they’ll be prepared to pay slightly more expensive prices as they get older.

Can’t fault the club for prices, but considering it’s only ten days till claim your-own seat and some fans haven’t got their packs yet I’d be worried if I was you in not getting my own seat. I’d advice those to go on to Season Tickets - official site and download the season ticket pack/renewals for their benefit.

Edited by roversismylife

Whilst many people aren't going to have much time to chew it over before the first claim your own seat/ direct debit deadline of 19th of June I really don't think the Club can be praised highly enough for the pricing structure, a junior can have a S/T under the DD scheme for £7.35 or £7.88 per month. FFS!

The problem as I see it is that it is largely a case of preaching to the converted, will people who don't currently go be aware that such good deals are available?

Good points RB and I don't think anybody is disputing this.

Its just the way the rovers have gone about it in their lacksadaisical and what would appear typical disorganised way in peoples eyes.

Hard bunch to please us Rovers fans tinykit.giftinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.