BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices

Had a pack come through (Not even a season ticket holder) and i can't seem to see an option of a half season ticket from xmas onwards. Does this offer usually only appear around xmas time?

I think that it starts from the Boxing Day game maybe slightly before Boxing Day, although I’m not 100% sure so it’s best ringing the club up and asking them.

Did anyone see that in last night’s LET that there was an article on the sales of Burnley’s season tickets?

In the article the club were sending out letters to people who hadn’t had season tickets last season but have had them in seasons previously.

Could be an idea for us to try and attempt to fill some seats.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, I can't recall the half ST ever being offered prior to Christmas. Usually early December I think.

Paul, when precisely do you think Christmas is? tongue.gif

Half season tickets are for games 11-19 of the season. Season just finished they started with the first game in January - can't remember who it was and can't be bothered looking.

Short queues at the ticket office this morning...

35 minutes in the queue on Saturday. Steady flow of people in the hour I was there.

yes massive queues at deepdale all 2600 of them !

if anyone thinks that they will get above 20k a home game then you know nothing about them, in fact they cannot get 20k cause the ground aint big enough laugh.gif

They will only get a higher than usual average due to the likes of

leeds,siunderland,wham,leicester,forest,dingles,wolves, etc

they are a second rate outfit with a second rate backroom staff tinykit.gif

Can't renew mine. Still no pack for the smurf (two unanswered emails, two phone calls resulting in promissed packs ... two Cup Ticket Forms, but only 1 ST pack).

If you know the Smurf's customer number and post code (there's a reasonable chance of this) you can do the application over tinternet on her behalf.

yes massive queues at deepdale all 2600 of them !

if anyone thinks that they will get above 20k a home game then you know nothing about them, in fact they cannot get 20k cause the ground aint big enough laugh.gif

They will only get a higher than usual average due to the likes of

leeds,siunderland,wham,leicester,forest,dingles,wolves, etc

they are a second rate outfit with a second rate backroom staff tinykit.gif

21,400 seats at Deepdale. tongue.gif

They dont get 20k becuase they are rubbish laugh.gif

Just sent in my season ticket application, home cup games form and away season ticket application.

Anyone else getting the away season ticket next season as apparantly only 18 were sold last season.

home cup game form???i missed that ??

Did it last year, and got it seperatly so maybe you need to reqest one. basically you just give them your switch number and then they will send you out the ticket without having to ring up or pay the £1 booking charge. Applys to both FA and Carling cups. Same thing works with the away season ticket. so you same £19 in booking charges and if we do ok in the cups that can be a few quid saved aswell. The only down side is you need to go to the games you cannot return them.

Can't renew mine. Still no pack for the smurf (two unanswered emails, two phone calls resulting in  promissed packs ... two Cup Ticket Forms, but only 1 ST pack).

If you know the Smurf's customer number and post code (there's a reasonable chance of this) you can do the application over tinternet on her behalf.

The problem doing that is that I also intend to move seats,

The problem doing that is that I also intend to move seats,

You'd best tell Smurf ... she'll be well annoyed if she finds out you've moved and she can only see you at half time for all home games ...

... actually ... ... ... ... ... ............

ohmy.gif

home cup game form???i missed that ??
The only down side is you need to go to the games you cannot return them.

laugh.gif I was just going to buy some. But if I have to go to the games as well then forgett it!

Spelling edited by Flopsy - I'd get a new keyboard mate

Above line edited by Glenn - So should you Flopsy smile.gif (pot, kettle, black, I know)

Flopsy - Bloody Typos - now bugger off and watch the best ever Angel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.