BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Cole

When was Cole sold? Was it before Souness was meant to have contacted other clubs, August 8th if I remember right? If this is true and Cole was sold after this, then I see it as a mistake on the clubs behalf and should have stopped Souness letting players leave the club and bringing more players in.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was Cole sold? Was it before Souness was meant to have contacted other clubs, August 8th if I remember right? If this is true and Cole was sold after this, then I see it as a mistake on the clubs behalf and should have stopped Souness letting players leave the club and bringing more players in.

Eh? You suggesting Souey was trying to organise a move away from the club for himself in advance of Newcastle getting their (5th choice) man?

Or am I missing something?

No. I meant that if the club new that Souness was talking to other clubs, then he was obviously looking to move on. Therefore they should have not let Souness bring in and definatly should not have let him sell players like Cole.

Looks like Andy Cole will hve plenty of time for shopping with the wife. He is facing charges which will add up to an eight match ban

Be fair on him philip

It's coming up to the time of year for his post red card annual skive to Dubai

You know, the one where he shows how bothered he is about his team mates and the club who pay his wages

• 3 weeks later...

According to the Daily Telegraph today Andy Cole has had his 3-match suspension reduced to 1 after an appeal-he has already served the 3-game ban for his dismissal, but the FA's appeal body has reduced the extra ban by withdrawing the ban for violent conduct and halving the suspension for abusing a match official.

• 8 months later...

Its Cole, its Cole, Andy Andy Cole-he gets the ball and does fu9k all, Andy Andy Cole,

He done well for us but there really is no need for a 34 year old past it striker.He was total balls in the 2nd part of the season for Fulham.

A step back IF he signs

Edited by greggyk

Not for 5 months John!!

Now, if Hughes thinks Kuqi and Cole will solve our goalscoring problems, he really needs to think again.We still have maybe the worst set of strikers in the league(apart from West Ham and Sunderland)

Edited by greggyk

Shearer got 7 league goals last season. He's sadly also past it

328225[/snapback]

That's rubbish, He's not as quick as he used to be. But he'd walk into any team outside the top 4.

He's still a class act. I think it's harsh to say he's past it. He won't allow himself to be past it, he'll retire before that happens.

That's rubbish, He's not as quick as he used to be. But he'd walk into any team outside the top 4.

He's still a class act. I think it's harsh to say he's past it. He won't allow himself to be past it, he'll retire before that happens.

328234[/snapback]

still a class act big al!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.