SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Cole

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support who you f'kin well want pal! dry.gif

Cole would be welcome back,a player who should never have left in the first place.

He still makes the grade and by a long way!

328254[/snapback]

Here Here !!!!! if your that fickle that you would change your allegiance over the signing of one player then you are not bloody wanted m8

I tell you what the fans of "The Biggest Club In the World" (or Birmingham for those thinking it was Burnley) are not happy one bit with how their preseasons gone - good money on Bruce leaving by Christmas as it appears Forsells leg is hanging on by a small thread and Dunn wont be back playing until at least October. Also Bambi should be getting more games

Whats the big fuss it was said over and over again last season that we missed Andy Cole. Again another free transfer which still allows for McCarthy. He still got 12 goals last season and I for one would be glad to see him back. It is obvious there is a great deal of respect between cole and Hughes !!

Potential Forward Line from

Benni, Cole, Kugi, Dickov, Gallagher. ( I won't include Jansen as I have been waiting 3 yrs for his return to form and I have resigned him to the scrapheap hope I am wrong!!)

SouthAussieRover all that sunshine has gone to your head pal !!! Obviously you must have been one of the bandwagon additions to our fanbase to post such cr*p.

Would that be the same usless player that kept us in the Premiership, Scored the Winning Goal in the Worthington Cup Final and is the 2nd Highest top Scorer in the Premiership ?????

Fair enough he's not the player he was but at even half of that he's better than anything else we have !!

Shall we have a vote on how many goals he'll score this season?

I'm going for 12 (now watch him score 25!)  laugh.gif

223562[/snapback]

I don't know what's more frightening, my reading the last 40 pages of this thread or Bryan getting this spot on. Exactly 12 premier league goals last year for A.C.

If Cole is coming back it makes me wonder why we sold Jon Stead. He would have learnt a great deal from Andy whilst providing the legs for Cole.

Oh to be so educated like you are. biggrin.gif

D'oth I compare thee to a duck or a goose?

328274[/snapback]

You know nothing. You never worked with drug abusers in Kidderminster. Or something equally unhinged. Remind me?

Sometimes conversations are well worth preserving. It's not every day you're romantically linked to every messageboard member going. Until you mentioned it I really didn't believe SteB or Tris would've given me a second look biggrin.gif

Edit: Sorry Paul unsure.gifthumbs-up.gif

Edited by Tugay4England

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.