BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 3 Rovers 0

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I think we can get something from this game is if we score first, defend like our lives depended on it, and then hope Arsenal get nervous. Arsenal will be under a bit more pressure than usual because of this record and it might, just might, affect their performance.

Alternatively, Arsenal will score first, Highbury will erupt into a party atmosphere, and they'll knock 6 or 7 past us. I know what I think will happen!!

I hope we win, anyone going on national express?

MarkBRFC is going by National express. Thinks its the one from Crewe.

I will be getting the one from preston, problem is it takes about 7 hours each way.

well at least Amo's back

the only way I can see of beating the Arse is to sod defending and just go for as many goals as possible.

Oh and for Nissa to kick seven shades of ###### out of that dirty dutch @#/?

3-1 to Rovers laugh.gif

I don't know, i don't think we'll be battered. We always seem to raise our game against the 'bigger' teams. As long as we try to get at them and not invite pressure (we'll be under enough of that as it is unsure.gif ) I'll go 3-2 to Arsenal with a possible 2-2.

Won't predict who will score i think i've said enough already.

A draw what am i thinking ohmy.gifph34r.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.