BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal 3 Rovers 0

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too cannot seem to get the chatroom to work. Although at home, I was able to get in once, but I had to add my password to my user name befoer it let me in. Not today though.

Gamecast on soccernet and this forum will have to do for now

0-0 HT, Excellent job so far.

We're playing well considering it's vs Arsenal. Arsenal have a little bit more posession and have come close, but our defence is doing really well. Brad hasn't had to produce world-class saves yet, but he is still very commanding in the area and stopping everything. Dickov and Stead or doing good upfront, Dickov almost sneaked in a goal. We had a few other very good chances but no luck.

I'm very happy with the 0-0 so far, but once Arsenal step it up a gear in the 2nd the goals will come. Hopefully we'll produce a reply.

At this point the Match Console on RoversWorld is showing us with more possession, 53 to 47. Sounds like we've done pretty well towards the second half of the first half, and the scoreline is deserved. (Of course it's deserved, since no one has put one in the net!!)

Due to the fact emerton is 'man of the match' so far, the game will be abandoned as everyone has fainted after he ran past someone.

Don't you mean everyone must have fainted in order for him to have run past someone?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.