SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Manager is Mark Hughes

3rdpillar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think youc an safely say that the talking will have already been conducted through his agent Mr Roache. There is nothing to stop Hughes talking directly with his agent who will have acted as a go between.

I would expect that if Rovers have agreed to let Huhges take control of the two next matches then the ink will be dry on that contract first thing in the morning if not tonight.

Any how whatever happens tonight, tomorrow or Friday, its a massive shoot in the arm for the Rovers players and this should act as a positive for saturdays game.

I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to perform as undoubtedly he will be there on Saturday, it may even act as a spur for the home supporters to actually raise a bit more noise.

tinykit.giftinykit.gifbiggrin.giftinykit.gif

Yeah according to Souness he is a bit of a playboy! According to my sources in the club. It will be in tomorrows telegraph about Dunn. He eats too many pies apparently.

Dunny a playboy from Great Harwood - Now you're just making things up - He'll never leave Rovers

Yeah according to Souness he is a bit of a playboy! According to my sources in the club. It will be in tomorrows telegraph about Dunn.  He eats too many pies apparently.

Dunny a playboy from Great Harwood - Now you're just making things up - He'll never leave Rovers

Sadly I think he's going. He's having talks with Birmingham. Sounress has decided that Grabbi is a better prospect.

I thought we had already interviewed him!?! So getting permission is nothing new.

As 1864 says we almost certainly will have interviewed him, however without permission. We can't simply appoint him so if we want him we have to ask for permission. Unless the Welsh FA refused there was nothing else the conference could have been about.

It should be done and dusted by tomorrow now as Rovers wouldn't have approached the Welsh if it wasn't already a done deal.

Well, technically the gate will go up by 1 (I bought my deanocard as soon as I had formal confirmation of Souness going) However, because I'd figured on not going to Rovers much this season I'm away for the next 2 weekends- so will be cheering on from a distance.

Does that count??