SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Manager is Mark Hughes

3rdpillar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long ball is the worst type of football but at the moment I dont care ! If it means we win games and the confidence grows then fine as thats when we will start seeing some proper football by players not scared of loosing or the critisism that follows it.

Give Hughes a chance before knocking him. He isnt even in post and people are already commenting on the tactics he MIGHT use !!

Give Hughes a chance before knocking him. He isnt even in post and people are already commenting on the tactics he MIGHT use !!

I'm not writing him off or anyting, but the importance of getting a manager who prefers the modern style of football cant be stressed enough..

I see that Kammy,Jim and that Norwegian fella were all wrong about the mark hughes deal being done and dusted

Why? Is there still some dust on it?

Has Souness took the cleaners with him to Newcastle too? mad.gif

Edited by Ossydave

Slightly uneasy that its the FAW that are holding a press conference, and not Rovers. Granted its probably because Rovers have gone through the correct channels, but part of me cant help thinking this is going to be a denial?