BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just made a slight adjustment, hope you don't mind? :tu:

Joshy went a long way to winning this one. But the thing about this England team is that potentially 7-8 players could 'do a Josh' and win any game from almost any position. The reason I didn't turn off after South Africa has amassed that massive score against us.

Spinners were absolutely dire and almost lost the game - yet the faster bowlers came to the party this time (the opposite of what happened a few games ago).

I'm enjoying this T20 stuff more than last years WC. It's not all bish bash bosh as some of the scores elsewhere will tell you.

Looking forward to India v Oz tomorrow afternoon in what is essentially a quarter-final. Happy Easter!

Edited by Husky

Semi-finals coming up. Anyone could win it from here - even England (amazingly). Though NZ are the only team with a 100% record and have looked pretty damned good - I'll go for an England v India final. :tu:

Wednesday 30th March 2016

New Zealand v England

• 14:30
    Venue: Delhi

Thursday 31st March 2016

West Indies v India

• 14:30
    Venue: Mumbai
Edited by Husky

Joshy went a long way to winning this one. But the thing about this England team is that potentially 7-8 players could 'do a Josh' and win any game from almost any position. The reason I didn't turn off after South Africa has amassed that massive score against us.

Sincere apologies, I don't normally do this kind of pedantic thing, but the lad is actually called Joseph, and calls himself 'Jos'. There's something about getting someone's name wrong that brings out the pedant in me Heskey.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Sincere apologies, I don't normally do this kind of pedantic thing, but the lad is actually called Joseph, and calls himself 'Jos'. There's something about getting someone's name wrong that brings out the pedant in me Heskey.

Agreed, oldhamfan ;)

Sincerely,

Mark.

• Like 1

Heck I bet you even spell Butler with 2 t's.

For an even more obscure fact he wanted to be known as Joe, but his elder sister is called Joanne and calls herself Jo.

• Like 1

Superb win against a very good New Zealand side who came into the game unbeaten.

India in the final, if they make it, will be a different proposition, I'm really looking forward to it.

Well done England.

Struggling now, but Ali balling well.

Terrific balling by England towards the back end of the innings, puts us in a great position.

Do you mean 'bowling' Gav? Am sure balling means summat entirely different :blush:

Well that was pretty amazing - England in the final against Windies (not just a one-man team after all).

Not many people predicted that.

Looking forward to the final on Sunday where the crowd will mostly be against England. Hopefully Windies will field as bad as they did yesterday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/35937515 ^_^

Edited by Husky