BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Well I am delighted that we got 4.5 million for a mercurial player who is at the end of his contract and didn't want to play for us. I welcome the new talent who seem to have good press on their club forums and who are prepared to play for us in spite of our position.

Good character appears to be the feature of the new recruits. I will take that in a heartbeat. Time is now, I for one wish you all well and I hope you improve your careers playing for us at the same time as improving our position.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pretty dreadful what Venkys have done dismantling our Premier League winners club,but in selling Duffy they have at last done us one big favour...........and if they pot Coyle in another few weeks theyll do us another.

Our tin-pot neighbours seem to manage on "bargain basement" players on low wages,not sure buying quality players helps.......but a change in management and ownership may well do.

Well I am delighted that we got 4.5 million for a mercurial player who is at the end of his contract and didn't want to play for us. I welcome the new talent who seem to have good press on their club forums and who are prepared to play for us in spite of our position.

Good character appears to be the feature of the new recruits. I will take that in a heartbeat. Time is now, I for one wish you all well and I hope you improve your careers playing for us at the same time as improving our position.

Who exactly "got 4.5 million"? "We"? Who are "we"?

Edit---beat me to it by seconds Neil!

I guess unless you are a shareholder then it is not you personally. I was using the the term to refer to our club. It wan't my key point but I am happy to clarify.

So you think the club is getting £4.5 million then? Right!

It is actually THE key point!

My understanding although I am not in the know is that with add one it could reach that sum. If Venkys do one thing it is to get money for our players.

My deeper point is that if it is even remotely near that figure it will be good business. This is a guy who I am sure was a disruptive influence in the dressing room for the last few games and scored more goals at our end than the strikers at the other end.

New era hopefully and we need to support the players who have come in.

My understanding although I am not in the know is that with add one it could reach that sum. If Venkys do one thing it is to get money for our players.

My deeper point is that if it is even remotely near that figure it will be good business. This is a guy who I am sure was a disruptive influence in the dressing room for the last few games and scored more goals at our end than the strikers at the other end.

Venkys get money for OUR players for THEIR own benefit.

Good business for them.

New era? Under Venkys? Do we share the same planet?

I really think they'll pot Coyle in a few weeks as he'll do nowt with this team and signings whether he's recruited them or not. Nee idea !

Latest fall guy being used willingly or not to oversee the outgoings we all knew was coming and plug the holes somehow with cheapos. He's all part of the dismantling process and now we'll bumble along and fans will increasingly turn on him, he'll get potted job done. Another cheapo coach or whatever will step in and have to work with what's left but paying for all that will be peanuts after the latest influx of transfer cash.

Scandalous.

Ha ha. Your funny. You put a lot of effort into what's coming along soon. I've stopped thinking for myself and simply follow your updates.

Good business for them.

I share your view on his post. A new era? Bigging up Venky's for selling our players but not reinvesting. A venky sympathiser?

I couldn't give a flying @#/? what a bunch of overpaid millionaires think, who jump ship at the chance of a better contract when they've underperformed... @#/? em.

Maybe you should, because whenever we lose a player we have to replace them; one look on here and we are screwed.

So we sign a LB/CB from Bristol City after they sign a CB from Lens; the same club we were looking to buy a different CB from, but we instead sign a CB from Watford on loan, who have recently released another CB who is now on trial at Bristol City. That's wonderfully coincidental.

Maybe you should, because whenever we lose a player we have to replace them; one look on here and we are screwed.

If we're giving each other advice then maybe you should get some perspective. You're worried about what millionaires think of comments on a message board whilst Rome burns. Please wake up.

I'd respond further but I don't think I can lower myself to this standard of stupidity. I appreciate that makes me sound like a prick but frankly I don't care.

New era ? Best spin on it yet.

One strayed off the LT propaganda machine here I think.

Tell you what, I find it even more baffling by the day as to why they sacked Gary Bowyer.

The man had an excellent strike rate for spotting players, another profit made on the Duffy sale today.

We all know they had no interest in going up, so why sack him when he kept making them money?

Really huh gav. Then on top of that hire a manager with true intent and not back him Nuts that lot.

I really think they'll pot Coyle in a few weeks as he'll do nowt with this team and signings whether he's recruited them or not. Nee idea !

Latest fall guy being used willingly or not to oversee the outgoings we all knew was coming and plug the holes somehow with cheapos. He's all part of the dismantling process and now we'll bumble along and fans will increasingly turn on him, he'll get potted job done. Another cheapo coach or whatever will step in and have to work with what's left but paying for all that will be peanuts after the latest influx of transfer cash.

Scandalous.

l cant see coyle being potted,he is doing ecactly what venkys want,running the club into the ground.

Don`t disagree about what has happened over the last few years Scotty, just can`t understand how we can slate players that haven`t kicked a ball for the club yet, as the biggest fans forum for Blackburn Rovers, do people not understand that players will google this site and make their judgements. Duffys` family are a typical example.

AW DEEDUMS POOR SHANY WAYNY

I agree wholeheartedly, but don`t want to see the club totally destroyed in the process.

ITS ALREADY DESTROYED ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WE HAHAHAHAH HE SAID WE

I guess unless you are a shareholder then it is not you personally. I was using the the term to refer to our club. It wan't my key point but I am happy to clarify.

when in a hole stop digging

Lol some Men just want to see the world burn

er rovers is ablaze

Don`t disagree about what has happened over the last few years Scotty, just can`t understand how we can slate players that haven`t kicked a ball for the club yet, as the biggest fans forum for Blackburn Rovers, do people not understand that players will google this site and make their judgements. Duffys` family are a typical example.

Never understand this point of view. A lot of people take note/watch/know about players that don't play for us, they have careers before they come here. We signed two yesterday, one is commonly known to be dross and one will be a decent signing.

The 'never seen them play' brigade, give them a chance, is ridiculous. Like football doesn't exist until you play for us.

Good business for them.

It's like Groundhog Day.

"Give em a chance FFS"

"Just get behind the boys"

"Stop being negative"

"They've not kicked a ball yet. They might be gems".

"Some fans just want to see the world burn"

Christ, that last one is @#/? brilliant. Yes, yes, we are actually enjoying watching Venkys dismantle our team every year whilst taking the cash and not giving any of it back to strengthen.

If this is genuinely the case then Venkys have no money, never have, and need to @#/? off tout suite. FFP my arse. It's amazing that a crap side like BHA can ignore FFP in order to spend £4m on a player but we can't spend a bean in case we go back under an embargo.

The thing is, the world IS burning and the fifth columnists are still trying to blame the fans!

Archived