BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Back on form I see! Hoping to get Abbey responding and banned.

And, re your post above, you are that pathetic.

I don't want anyone banned 47er - that notion is the one thing I can see here that's pathetic, along with others twisting words, dismissing people and being "stressed" by others opinion...

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want anyone banned 47er - that notion is the one thing I can see here that's pathetic, along with others twisting words, dismissing people and being "stressed" by others opinion...

Interesting that when the leaked documents thread was the talk of this MB, you went missing for days.

Was waiting to hear what you now thought of the "conspiracy fantasists"but not a word!

I still feel we need 5 more players before the deadline.

Keeper, right back, centre back, holding midfielder and possible a striker

Expect Marshall to leave

Do you seriously think we'll be signing anyone decent?

If we do sign anyone it will just be pointless bodies to fill the squad up

You're talking about signings from the perspective of am optimistic football fan. It's like doing a pretty watercolour of an iceberg from the deck of the titanic.

• Backroom

Don`t be a Di#k I never said that comments on the board are going to motivate them.

Just FYI, bypassing the swear filter is against the rules. If you must swear, then swear ano have it picked up by the filter.

Unfortunately dick, prick, bullshit, and bullshitter are still not getting picked up. Get on it Glenn and Ste!

Just FYI, bypassing the swear filter is against the rules. If you must swear, then swear ano have it picked up by the filter.

Unfortunately dick, prick, bullshit, and bullshitter are still not getting picked up. Get on it Glenn and Ste!

One is a name, one is a common verb, and the last two are surely not words we would look to ban in adult conversation. It's about context, and the way such words are directed, not the words themselves.

One is a name, one is a common verb, and the last two are surely not words we would look to ban in adult conversation. It's about context, and the way such words are directed, not the words themselves.

Don't say that, I just reported him for blatant swearing

:D

Thanks Mike, I shouldn`t have got annoyed, my apologies to Stuart and Neal, at least now I know I can call a dick a dick :P

I still feel we need 5 more players before the deadline.

Keeper, right back, centre back, holding midfielder and possible a striker

Expect Marshall to leave

So Chaddy, from being "very happy" with the side picked for the Norwich game, you think we should sign 5 more players to add to the 3 we've already signed in the meantime?

Bloody hell.

Interesting that when the leaked documents thread was the talk of this MB, you went missing for days.

Was waiting to hear what you now thought of the "conspiracy fantasists"but not a word!

Went on holiday pal. The only fantasy seemingly, is this one you have for me.

FYI - I would've Pm'ed this but 47er must've blocked or ignored me.

Loans loans loans. They just don't get it do they?

I imagine West Ham will be getting fed up if we've taken one of their kids on loan and he isn't even getting in our squad.

Sounds like Coyle is getting fed up with the lack of support from the owners. Either that or he's saying it to remind supporters who need it that the owners are the problem here and he's had next to nothing to spend from the £10 million or so they've trousered this summer. Not that results so far are going to put him in a strong position to argue.

Archived