BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Definite whiff of something unusual there, 3 year deals simply don't tally with the business model of the last 12 months. Infact I'm fairly sure the only other person to get such a contract was Lenihan. Everyone else got 2 years at most, this summer the vast majority have been season long loans.

Very similar deal to Bennet. Last year of his contract and got him cheap in the hope he might be worth something.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definite whiff of something unusual there, 3 year deals simply don't tally with the business model of the last 12 months. Infact I'm fairly sure the only other person to get such a contract was Lenihan. Everyone else got 2 years at most, this summer the vast majority have been season long loans.

Careful, you could start a Crescendo of protests here.

Jesus, Nicko really is a monuntal bell. "so thats three full internationals and five former under 21 internationals and still the moaners moan. Plums". They guy couldn't pick a winner in a race between a 3 legged dog and Shergar! He's beyond clueless, how he gets paid to comment on football is beyond me.

They hand out U21 caps in Scotland and Ireland like jelly babies, its absolutely no indication of quality, the guy is in full pro Wee Gem, Venky, SEM wind up mode.

Jesus, Nicko really is a monuntal bell. "so thats three full internationals and five former under 21 internationals and still the moaners moan. Plums". They guy couldn't pick a winner in a race between a 3 legged dog and Shergar! He's beyond clueless, how he gets paid to comment on football is beyond me.

They hand out U21 caps in Scotland and Ireland like jelly babies, its absolutely no indication of quality, the guy is in full pro Wee Gem, Venky, SEM wind up mode.

Just un follow him and you will start to sleep like a baby again. I do.

Nicko is an idiot and a WUM. I am sure he knows it's difficult build a successful squad on loans and freebies. He's so far up his mate Coylie's backside that he can't see he's a pish-poor manager and we are rooted to the bottom of the table. Anyone who massages that plonkers ego deserves the disappointment due. I would love to give him a final bit of stick but I was blocked a long time ago for questioning his drivel.

• Moderation Lead

Nixon is hilarious, people can only still follow him if they lap up his utter drivel. Anyone who has the stones to question his gospel of bull dung is blocked.

The man is an embarrasment to his profession.

• Moderation Lead

Someone highlight to him the internationals we have let go recently... Cairney, King, Olsson, Gestede, Rhodes, Hanley, Duffy... Plenty more before them too.

I smell a blocking in the air.....

I haven't been too bothered by Nixon in the past but this has put me firmly in the anti-Nixon camp. Total cretin.

I smell a blocking in the air.....

Think he blovked me years ago, not sure what for but maybe for the Kean Out stuff. Prune.

• Backroom

Whatever happens RE transfers, Wharton must play tomorrow. Man of the match on Wednesday and played really well last week. He has earned the right to play.

Sod Nixon. He blocked me for saying we have no contact with owners. Lord knows why he took umbrage to that - it's true. Called me a 'fud' as per. I would have taken it to heart if he was a journalist with any credibility but considering his success rate and the rag he writes for I can't say much for his talent.

Balaji apparently furious , spent the Duffy fee on a gold plated basketball hoop for the gangsta bash in December once he heard we had signed Derrick Williams.

He was hoping to get him over to bust some moves and impress the mumbai bookies and assorted sycophants

Archived