BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He really doesn't like Bennett does he?

Strange how him and now Guthrie who was brilliant in the Newcastle game are left out!

Must be the wages

I expect Bennett to leave in January. Ipswich or Wolves for me.

who is lewis travis

Young defender who can in any position in the back 4

Nyambe did well at Barnsley actually Al.

Need to start playing these young players

I can only go on what I have seen and he is nowhere near ready. If we play raw youngsters we will carry on losing every match. Coyle needs the sack before relegation becomes a certainly.

• Backroom

I can only go on what I have seen and he is nowhere near ready. If we play raw youngsters we will carry on losing every match. Coyle needs the sack before relegation becomes a certainly.

Agreed. Our academy doesn't have a particularly good recent record of producing decent footballers. Lenihan is the best of the recent lot, and he still has a long way to go himself. If we start fielding the youngsters we may as well forfeit the rest of the season.

According to BBC, 76% possession to Town with six shots - we haven't registered a shot yet.

Looks set up for a nice smash and grab. Get to half time scoreless and tempted to see what odds on a surprise Rovers' win.

Jeff Stelling just described it as very very one sided

You must score when on top. Longer this goes without Town scoring.......

How our, IMV, unfit squad will manage two games in three days against good opposition does concern me though.

Jeff Stelling just described it as very very one sided

Bizarre exchange that. He put to Paul Walsh that Rovers were on top and Walsh said well you've just seen that chance but not really. Huddersfield have been camped in the Blackburn half.

Archived