BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

Referee to blame for giving the free kick and playing five minutes of stoppage time. As predicted.

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/blackburn-rovers-huddersfield-town-owen-coyle-3492489.aspx

Well even I knew it would be 5 or 6 minutes, given the stoppages-and I wasn't even there.This was the feeling of commentators too..

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's it matter how long added time lasts. You've got to play the game out. When did we last have a team that knew how to do that ?

For Coyle's benefit that doesn't have to mean packing the side with centre halves and trying to defend your own 6 yard box. Get the ball in the other half and bloody work your triples off to keep it there !

If we had the points we've conceded in the last five minutes of games we'd be mid table.

There was a bloke near me who yelled at him to sit down the second he got off the bench, no matter what was happening in the game, was hilarious.

Gotta mention Akpan as well, the current scapegoat it seems but played well today.

I enjoy his contribution when he realizes his limitations and plays as extra cover in front of the back line, like Mokoena from 10 years ago. Problem is Akpan fancies himself more of a footballer than he actually is, ideally he should see as little of the ball as possible.

BTW, what exactly are the new rumors surrounding Battersby and Currie?

I enjoy his contribution when he realizes his limitations and plays as extra cover in front of the back line, like Mokoena from 10 years ago. Problem is Akpan fancies himself more of a footballer than he actually is, ideally he should see as little of the ball as possible.

BTW, what exactly are the new rumors surrounding Battersby and Currie?

It's only Chaddy's 'excellent sources'. Don't let it worry you.

Just spoken with a friend who's a Town fan. He's sat in hospital with a lacerated head - scratched it so furiously wondering how the hell Town have come away from their two matches with just two points having footballed us off the park on both occasions. He reckons 10-2 would have been a fair aggregate score if it had have been a two leg cup match.

He sent his deepest sympathy - just couldn't believe how badly we've regressed under Coyle.

It's only Chaddy's 'excellent sources'. Don't let it worry you.

said good sources Al.

anyway keep digging.

I couldn't care less anymore. I got some excellent news so See you guys in 2017 and all have a Happy New Year

Is chaddy back in the pro cocochimp camp now after this 'magnificent' point?

nope.

I said my thoughts in previous posts on Coyle and his tactics/transfers and where he has gone wrong IMO.

But that will not stop me from wanting Rovers to win and from me supporting my team.

Ok first half we were terrible, played off the park. They had at least 8 chances in that half to our none (or maybe one). They could not finish.

Second half we had a little more fight and did not seem to back off as much however it was still them on the attack and missing more chances. Our goal was great, just for a few seconds you forgot about all the troubles off the pitch and it was great to be in an away crowd jumping about knowing you scabbed one. They pushed eveyone up and we had two clear chances to score, with a better pass etc we could have been 2 up.

As soon as they had that freekick everyone looked down, around, to the sky etc because we knew it was going in.

21k on the ground, good funny half time display, poor home crowd just one section singing near us and the rest of the ground silent. A message was even read out from the boadrroom at half time saying make more noise.

I've not seen us live for some time but on that performance we have gone backwards.

Conway ran about a lot and was my MOM. The two up front clearly can score but we really only had one chance plus the end of game home team going for it break aways. Feeny was dire but crossed for the goal (I think).

That team is going down sadly.

From a very good source of info and not Alan Nixon.

Tomphil, just keep coming with the insults as the Jamacian bobsliegh team said no problem man.

From Huddersfield fan and friend who attended the game

Game was frustrating.We should have scored 3 or 4 in 1st half. Rovers grew in confidence 2nd half and defended well in numbers. Nicked a goal,couldn't see us scoring 2nd half but Wells got us a draw. Think Rovers lacked confidence 1st half but grew as it went on. Thought two centre backs Mulgrew and Greer were solid.Williams played well. Not much passing football in your team tho.Only threat was set pieces.

No insults chadster you invite it on yourself and deserve the jibes you get because your often an obnoxious little twonk. Some just don't notice it.

Happy New Year.

Desperately disappointing to concede in the 94th minute, we need all the points we can get in our current predicament although strictly in isolation it's a decent result most of us would probably have taken before kick off.

The result doesn't change anything win or draw though, Coyle isn't the right man for the job.

Happy New Year to all. Hopefully 2017 will start to see a slight upturn in our fortunes one way or another.

Dingles win 4-1, mid-table in the Prem, they must have tens of millions in the bank and we're heading for the third division, with the worst owners

in British football history.

Who could have thowt it ,only 6 short years ago ?

I really do feel sorry for those who have to live and work in close proximity to that lot.

Archived