BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uddersfield Away

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess yours wasnt to be polite then.

On the subject, on making new friends? I've got great family and friends already. Thanks for your concern tho but no idea why you are bothered about me. Never have been before

Mine was just a cheerful little pointer to the fact that over the last day or two you seem to be going out of your way to antagonise people even more than usual.

Carry on all you like but don't whine when the responses come.

I can't see how any of the midfielders could have had a good game when the stats say we spent 73% of the match without the ball.

Ive not formed an opinion on Nyambe yet but people do see home grown players through rose-tinted glasses sometimes. Look at the support for the incredibly mediocre Raya.

Or Jason Lowe

He's a parody I'm sure.

really? didn't know you were a Doctor in your spare time?

The truth of the matter is you are wrong as per usual. but just keep posting this Bullsh1t.

Mine was just a cheerful little pointer to the fact that over the last day or two you seem to be going out of your way to antagonise people even more than usual.

Carry on all you like but don't whine when the responses come.

Maybe that's the way you are looking at the situation that is the problem. Just an Idea

I was talking football until a poster took the thread off topic

I think after 5 years of awfulness, the fan base has finally realised how bad Lowe is. It took many of them years to cotton on though. Some of us called it from day one.

Tells you all you need to know about Rovers fans... It was the same ones that were happy to see N'Zonzi leave for £3 million.

Absolutely. A defender on the post would have headed that away and Steele should have saved it anyway. Poor goalkeeping and ridiculous defensive tactics from Coyle.

I think after 5 years of awfulness, the fan base has finally realised how bad Lowe is. It took many of them years to cotton on though. Some of us called it from day one.

Indeed. I was lambasted on here for merely pointing out that Lowe wasn't good enough for a team with aspirations of achieving promotion/making the playoffs etc.

People suggested I had a personal grudge/ he must have been shagging the missus etc.

Funny how opinions change.

• Backroom

Hasn't Lowe always been largely despised on here for his lack of ability? Other than Jim I can't remember many people jumping to his defence, beyond "he's trying his hardest, can't blame the lad if he's been selected" ... which isn't so much a defence of Lowe as an excuse for his existence in our team.

Hasn't Lowe always been largely despised on here for his lack of ability? Other than Jim I can't remember many people jumping to his defence, beyond "he's trying his hardest, can't blame the lad if he's been selected" ... which isn't so much a defence of Lowe as an excuse for his existence in our team.

Craig Short spoke earlier this year about how Jason Lowe is one of the fittest members of the squad at Rovers.

• Backroom

Craig Short spoke earlier this year about how Jason Lowe is one of the fittest members of the squad at Rovers.

That's basically Lowe's one and only decent attribute - his engine. Unfortunately running around like a headless chicken for ninety minutes isn't what we need right now.

That's basically Lowe's one and only decent attribute - his engine. Unfortunately running around like a headless chicken for ninety minutes isn't what we need right now.

If he did run around like a headless chicken and harrass the opposition a la Robbie Savage hed be quite useful. For me he doesn't close the opposition down or do anything.

Gary Flitcroft was another I thought was absolutely useless. I can't be doing with players who contribute nothing other than patrol an area of empty space.

As for Lowe I actually think he's gone backwards. He performed reasonably well when he first came into the team as a youngster at RB but he's never shown he has the nous to be a decent midfielder.

If he did run around like a headless chicken and harrass the opposition a la Robbie Savage hed be quite useful. For me he doesn't close the opposition down or do anything.

Gary Flitcroft was another I thought was absolutely useless. I can't be doing with players who contribute nothing other than patrol an area of empty space.

As for Lowe I actually think he's gone backwards. He performed reasonably well when he first came into the team as a youngster at RB but he's never shown he has the nous to be a decent midfielder.

Flitcroft wasn't the most talented player we've ever had, but to suggest he only ran around like a headless chicken shows you have limited knowledge of football.

What we'd give for him and few of that team now.

Flitcroft was one of the best captains we've had and certainly a decent player at this level. Agree on everything as regards Lowe and as the team gets worse he still doesn't stand out. Very little ability at all.

Flitcroft wasn't the most talented player we've ever had, but to suggest he only ran around like a headless chicken shows you have limited knowledge of football.

What we'd give for him and few of that team now.

Insult me if you want but we were going down under Souness with Flitcroft in the middle until someone came up with the brainwave of shifting him out of harm's way and onto the right wing.

Insult me if you want but we were going down under Souness with Flitcroft in the middle until someone came up with the brainwave of shifting him out of harm's way and onto the right wing.

Flitcroft on the right wing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that during your drug experimenting days? :blink: :blink: :blink::lol:

If there ever was a tireless worker who could put a foot in it was Flitty. Chipped in with the odd goals as well although nowhere near enough. Poor passing though but nevertheless a real leader on the park something we've been missing for years now.

Indeed. I was lambasted on here for merely pointing out that Lowe wasn't good enough for a team with aspirations of achieving promotion/making the playoffs etc.

People suggested I had a personal grudge/ he must have been shagging the missus etc.

Funny how opinions change.

:lol: thought that was just me!

In regards to Lowe I think part of the defence from people came from the fact that he initially started out as a bit part player, a squad player and gradually taken an increasingly significant role in the team.

People are much more likely to cut a youngster who is a squad player a lot more slack - and in fairness it doesn't matter so much how good a squad player is. So Lowe's engine and flexibility go someway to placating people as a squad player. Problem is some numpty made him captain and at no club should a decent engine get you guaranteed in the first team, much less as captain.

Archived