BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

500k bonus, paid today. What for I've no idea. (so I have very reliably been informed.) and I in no way consider myself a serial ITK'er.

Rather ironic considering something else I've heard.

There was some talk about Kean getting a 'loyalty' bonus on another thread a few weeks back. I am sure he deserves that, he probably had loads of offers coming in from other clubs after the fantastic job he has done.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all begrudge these bankers getting huge bonuses, but I don't think there will be a single one amongst us who would begrudge good ol' Steve his bonus after the fine job he's done, in such adversity no less.

We all begrudge these bankers getting huge bonuses, but I don't think there will be a single one amongst us who would begrudge good ol' Steve his bonus after the fine job he's done, in such adversity no less.

For the benefit of Venkys minions, this is sarcasm.

Look it up.

Just read that he is back to work tomorrow.

That sounds right. The day of Englands first match. Not that the national media will be interested now we've been relegated.

Must be PNE Agnews idea- A good day to bury bad news.

AvCKvIICMAA2dMR.jpg

IS THIS A GENUINE PIC LOL FUNNY AS ,IF IT IS.

You get to go in the changing rooms as part of the ground tour, Abs. I was too shocked at Steve Brent's 'motivational' posters ('Score more goals', 'Clean sheet mentality', etc.) to think of writing on his whiteboard. Made me smile that somebody did, though. Wouldn't it be great if that was permanent ink?

When I was at Ewood a couple of weeks back I used the home dressing room to get changed, and came across Kean's written tactics in a book, It had every match this season at home.

It was just on a table, someone put it in their bag, and then later that day when I asked about it, he said he put it back "DOH" It was not very inspiring and even had a grand national sweepstake in it, with a hand drawn picture of a horse/donkey, on first examination I thought it was referring to Roberts until I saw the National Sweepstake written just above it.

Still cannot believe it was left behind by Kean, and then by the guy who was with me :angry2:

It's definitely our formation.

I have a few snaps of that whiteboard from Easter this year when I took the kids round to see things as they were just in case... Anyway, there were lots of little circular magnetic counters dotted round the 'pitch' area of the board, each one with a squad member's initials on and strangely enough, there was a group sidelined away from the 'pitch' or substitutes area, containing all those reported to be in the 'dissenting' camp. Funny that, eh?

When I was at Ewood a couple of weeks back I used the home dressing room to get changed, and came across Kean's written tactics in a book, It had every match this season at home.

It was just on a table, someone put it in their bag, and then later that day when I asked about it, he said he put it back "DOH" It was not very inspiring and even had a grand national sweepstake in it, with a hand drawn picture of a horse/donkey, on first examination I thought it was referring to Roberts until I saw the National Sweepstake written just above it.

Still cannot believe it was left behind by Kean, and then by the guy who was with me :angry2:

Maybe , the guy with you wanted you to find it ?

I would be too upset, the large majority of pages would have been blank anyway.

Archived