BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Buyer To go Public ?

any rumours comming out regarding this new middle east buyers ?

Not yet - but feel free to start a new topic claiming its a certainty. I give it 7 minutes before my twitter timeline collapses into melt down.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is so confusing, its difficult for even people in the know, for example, an ex Brockhall employee told me on Friday they were expecting Kean to be gone, that was from one of his ex colleagues, nothing has happened as yet, tonight, I am hearing from the same source that he expects Venkys to sell the club during the summer!!

I just hope it is true on both counts.

By the way, it does correspond with Mercermans postings.

I was at Ewood when Tommy Briggs scored 7 in a division 2 game (Championship as it is now) regularly 25,000 plus gates in those days, great atmosphere and good football to watch too, best of all, the players could relate to the fans and vice versa!! Happy days.

Me too! Remember it well. Could hardly see your hand in front of your face in Nuttall St that day. Convinced the game would be called off.

Massive crowds in Div 2 then. Great times to be a Rovers fan.

I'm sorry but the Championship of 2012 is not comparable to days on the old terrace at Oldham, Stoke and so on.

You will still pay £25 an away ticket to sit in an atmosphere-less all seater stadium, you will still see players be paid fortunes and you will see grand old Ewood Park deserted.

That will be more 'fun' than being mid table in the PL? Not for me.

The Championship will be fun only if we sweep through it to claim the er Championship.

As Simon Garner has just said, the danger is we will sweep through it to relegation.

Every chance of that unless something drastic happens ..

• Moderation Lead

Is this the same guy who told us Kean would be gone yesterday?

No, that's Ewood ITK Agent, his track record isn't as good as the aforementioned.

This guy has broken a few stories lately- Dalglish, McLeish and Solskjaer turning AVFC down.

Why was the Doha here I come thread locked?

Some of the comments in there were beyond comprehension:

"Why are people asking for proof? If he has gone then he is doing more than 99% of us and if he is lying then so what, at least he is giving us hope."

The internet provides wonderful real world examples of how religion became popularized every day. Hope is nicer than truth...

Just so you know, you don't have to add in an I to team, just take out m & e and make me.

There's no I in team but there is a me.

Also I saw you on that other thread Mr.

What's wrong with Yanks...eh? eh?

Now to take this back on topic.

Venkys would rather totally dry Blackburn Rovers up and sell Ewood for scrap metal than let someone else take over.

Archived