BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Buyer To go Public ?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent_ITK‏@Agent_ITK

Malaysian consortium interested in buying #Blackburn from the Venkys. #Rovers #BRFC #Football

this was just tweet now.

Couldnt be worse than the Venkys? Is he spoofing though?

Anyone other than this ITK guy on twiitter heard about the Malaysians?

I suppose you have to be careful what you wish for, but could any new owners really be worse than Venkys?

Anyone other than this ITK guy on twiitter heard about the Malaysians?

I suppose you have to be careful what you wish for, but could any new owners really be worse than Venkys?

Well yes, look at Portsmouth, look at Rangers. We haven't ended up in quite that mess YET.

* If someone on Twitter calls himself "In the know", he propably is not.

* Especially this man. He comes with stupid rumours all the time. Everytime people confront him with all the bogus he is writing, he just throws abuse.

* Don`t listen to these people. Remember Ewood Agent ITK? Did he not promise that Kean were to be sacked last week?

* Listen to people like Kamy, Andy Cryer and Nick Harris.

• Backroom

The only people at Rovers who are "ITK" are Steve Kean and Jerome Anderson. Everybody else is just making educated guesses based on opinions from advisers and sources. And based on Dec 2011 & the last couple of weeks you'd have to say even the advisers and close sources, quite frankly, have absolutely no idea WTF is going on.

Yes, I things there are iron in the fire. Remember what Rao said in the interview. We'll see in some weeks. I really hope they want to sell and thats what they told Kean so thats why Kean is afraid because they don't afford to sack him and he waits to see if he can stay at rovers.

Yes, I things there are iron in the fire. Remember what Rao said in the interview. We'll see in some weeks. I really hope they want to sell and thats what they told Kean so thats why Kean is afraid because they don't afford to sack him and he waits to see if he can stay at rovers.

If a takeover were to happen, I find it hard to believe that Kean would imagine himself part of the club thereafter. Surely he knows that he'd be out before the ink was dry? It's one reason why I think he and his various shills will be doing everything in their (considerable) power to screw with a change of ownership.

If a takeover were to happen, I find it hard to believe that Kean would imagine himself part of the club thereafter. Surely he knows that he'd be out before the ink was dry? It's one reason why I think he and his various shills will be doing everything in their (considerable) power to screw with a change of ownership.

I agree completely!

I would LOVE to see Kean's face if the club was taken over.

If that was me, I'd invite him to make his case for managing the club, just to watch him squirm in his seat. I'd tell him there was "Absolutely no chance" he'd be sacked... and then give him the bad news the next day. :)

• Moderation Lead

If that was me, I'd invite him to make his case for managing the club, just to watch him squirm in his seat. I'd tell him there was "Absolutely no chance" he'd be sacked... and then give him the bad news the next day. :)

:lol:

You know he'd be in the media saying he expected to sign his new contract in the next 24 hours! ;)

Haha that would be brilliant!

I hope any new owner would keep Kean/Agnew and his bodyguard on and make him chief bog cleaner and programe sellers.

I would not even have them take over the tea-lady ......

kean : "Yes i was waiting for it to boil"

reporter :"but you did not even turn the stove on"

kean:"well it'll take some time, the owners know WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO DO"

The only reasonable* explanation for the lack of ST info and general lack of movement within the club, is that the Raos are trying to sell.

If any sale was near to fruition, then the potential buyers would want to sort out the ST prices and Kean's future themselves.

*accepted that this word has not been used in relation to the Raos for the last 20 months.

Agent_ITK on twitter

Agent_ITK‏@Agent_ITK

Now 5 parties interested -->>The Venkys are strongly considering selling #Blackburn football club. #Rovers #BRFC #Football #Riversiders

and suppose Brian Kennedy the owner of Sale Sharks is interest in buying us.

I think they are considering selling. I think that's why nothing is happening regarding outgoing transfers / season tickets etc...

Kamy has said one of the bids has progressed in past few days and hasn't yet received a No.

I think they are considering selling. I think that's why nothing is happening regarding outgoing transfers / season tickets etc...

Kamy has said one of the bids has progressed in past few days and hasn't yet received a No.

That's the Khan/Seneca bid.

Archived