BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Rovers Fans At Norwich

Tris

Whats wrong with a nice designer top and a pair of jeans?

Nothing Hughesy

But if I say to you.. a Scouser in a shellsuit- do you get the drift of what people are getting at?

As Tris was trying to explain with his initial post - its the way these people are (primarily Burberry wearing folk - but a strage mix of ages on Saturday) and their direspect for other people appears to be the norm amongst this sort of attire wearing people which leads to peoples perceptions of those that choose to wear the clobber.

Nothing wrong with wearing the designer labels but don't be misled into thinking it makes you some sort of Stud - its not what you wear ( as what this thread has turned into) but what goes in it.

BTW - Know any cheap Lacoste gear on offer? wink.gif

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burberry floated from GUS some time ago.

The man behind originals is a Rovers fan.

Burberry is still very much part of GUS - owned by the Barclay Brothers , who I'm sure are intent on world domination... ph34r.gif

GUS own two thirds. The other third is listed on the stock market.

Way off topic though!!!

Burberry is still very much part of GUS - owned by the Barclay Brothers , who I'm sure are intent on world domination... ph34r.gif

Way off topic though!!!

Too true......

.......nowt to do with a nutty choccy bar? laugh.gif

Way off topic though!!!

Too true......

.......nowt to do with a nutty choccy bar? laugh.gif

Ouch! laugh.gif

At least two Rovers fans at the back on the right as you face the pitch were removed by the police. Saw two city fans removed from the group on our left. 2 - 2 then smile.gif

At least two Rovers fans at the back on the right as you face the pitch were removed by the police. Saw two city fans removed from the group on our left. 2 - 2 then smile.gif

The lads who were removed were very angry towards myself and friends. I think we of been responsible for them getting angry and getting removed.

At least two Rovers fans at the back on the right as you face the pitch were removed by the police. Saw two city fans removed from the group on our left. 2 - 2 then  smile.gif

The lads who were removed were very angry towards myself and friends. I think we of been responsible for them getting angry and getting removed.

do you want a medal or something ?

At least two Rovers fans at the back on the right as you face the pitch were removed by the police. Saw two city fans removed from the group on our left. 2 - 2 then  smile.gif

do you want a medal or something ?

I only saying incase anybody was going to ask what happened. I could simply clear the matter up. Before certain people start blaming rovers fans etc

"Wearing a blueberry, burbleberry, turtlelorry, bollards to it, a checked cap is like making love to a beautiful woman. First, you've got to try it on for size. Then, you gotta adjust it a few notches to make it good and tight. Then you gotta pull it right over your head!"

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Give it a rest for [edited] sake Tris.

Give what a rest? Hughes ridiculous and immature behaviour deserves censure. Whats Tris supposed to do, break into a quick chorus of 'For he's a jolly good fellow' and congratulate him on his bravery above and beyond the call of duty?

Rem children........It's not big and it's not clever!

btw Spoke to Wiggy today and despite his protestations he had had the day spoiled by some numpty kids continually leaping to their feet in front of him. Total lack of consideration and basic manners and the height of ignorance imo.

Give it a rest for [edited] sake Tris.

hahaha that's rich coming from you, you jug-eared nork !

You have made 20 posts in this topic, Hughesy has made 26 ....

.... and this is my 7th !!!!

Hughesey, controversy seems to be following you around at the moment. I recall you saying in another post you somehow completely unexpectedly ended up on the pitchside at City.

Just for the avoidance of doubt and for elimination purposes only what exactly did you do to attract the wrath of the people thrown out? huh.gif