SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Savage Signs

neekoy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's something that Blues fans and Rovers fans can all agree to laugh about. Apparently Alex McLeish is thinking about buying Martin Taylor as a replacement for Jean-Alain Boumsoung! tongue.gif

Whats our cut of the sell on fee?

50%?

That`ll be £1.50 then!

he isnt sigining for blackburn until bruce has a replacement lined up and signed

so expect something to happen around late tuesday / wednesday / Thursday

no point selling one of our best midfielders then left short for cover and only have a few weeks to find a replacement so it makes sense bringing in the replacement before selling savage

but dont worry u will get him because 2 much crap has gone on for any U-turns

he isnt sigining for blackburn until bruce has a replacement lined up and signed

so expect something to happen around late tuesday / wednesday / Thursday

no point selling one of our best midfielders then left short for cover and only have a few weeks to find a replacement so it makes sense bringing in the replacement before selling savage

Well I think we WILL sign him before Bruce does find a replacement...

as you said " too much has gone on now.."

so expect something to happen around late tuesday  / wednesday / Thursday

Well I think we WILL sign him before Bruce does find a replacement...

as you said " too much has gone on now.."

bruce needs a replacement...how will he sign someone ....mmmm lets see he will poach from another club one thinks......sooty arse and kettle black will spring to mind.

rover.gif the savage and ferguson saga's have one thing in common,both want to leave there present clubs.you cannot keep unhappy players brum have done right by dropping lily,and i would be very dissapointed if fergal played again for us tinykit.gif

That was in the past. Savage signed a four-year contract with Brum in the Summer, I bet he made noises about being happy then, too.

Given the amount of heat this Rangers thing has generated, he should be making another public comment. Unless of course it serves his interests to stir up transfer rumours by keeping quiet.

Hmmmmm ... wink.gif

I am picking up mention of two causes for delay:

- Brum insisting on getting their quality replacement (if they'll take Diao, surely de Pedro is a natural for Gronkjaer's slot?)

- Brum holding out for an extra £150K valuation.

It seems there is no doubt about the deal being done and I guess we are OK with Brum paying Savage's wages until the registration deadline for the Bolton game.

If it comes to it, we must have learnt a trick or two to play on Rangers but gracefully and with style. tongue.gif

if you listened to me in the first place i would of told u he wont sign 2day

what is it with your blackburn fans, you dont decide when he signs for you we do !!!!!

diao is cover, amdy faye is the player we are after to replace savage

and the £150k valuation is BS, if it was down to that you would of offered it already

like i said bruce wont let him go until we find a suitable replacement, it isnt down to money it is down to the transfer window and the size of squad for the nxt 4 months

what is it with your blackburn fans, you dont decide when he signs for you we do !!!!!

Seems to me that very little about this transfer has been the decision of Birmingham City. You didn't want to sell him, but he's still getting sold. When you started mucking us about, all Sparky had to do was make it known that he had "virtually given up on signing Savage" and it brought you scampering back to the table. The fact is we've played City like a fiddle from the start; it's a bit late to start trying to save face now.

if you listened to me in the first place i would of told u he wont sign 2day

diao is cover, amdy faye is the player we are after to replace savage

and the £150k valuation is BS, if it was down to that you would of offered it already

like i said bruce wont let him go until we find a suitable replacement, it isnt down to money it is down to the transfer window and the size of squad for the nxt 4 months

Ah well.

Atleast Brum weren't bullied into selling Savage or anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.