SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth V Rovers 0-1

Ozz

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably a dumb question, and I really should know the answer, but why doesn't Dickov's suspension cover the Cardiff cup game ?

I thought the new rule was the suspension came into effect for the next game to be played.

Still, a good result today from a potentially tricky game, and the other scores went our way too........got to be worth a beer in anyone's book !!

What a result!Massive!

Lets hope Bazza realizes we are on the way up and decides to really give it a go at Rovers.

MGP,3 goals in his last 3 appearances from the left of midfield.

I didnt see how his "lightweight,over-hyped,fragile body,who just couldnt cut it in his first 3 games as he was supposedly crap beyond redemption" stature affected his performance today.

Goals are what count,whether he played crap today and last week,doesnt matter.he scored 2 goals and got us the 3 points today,something many of our players have not been able to do.

At last we have found a goalscorer.Lets hope Stead starts scoring,and Hughes adds one more striker to our team and with Savage we have got one hell of a team to look forward to.

Big SHOUT OUT to Todd who led the team today! rover.gif

It's probably a dumb question, and I really should know the answer, but why doesn't Dickov's suspension cover the Cardiff cup game ?

I thought the new rule was the suspension came into effect for the next game to be played.

Still, a good result today from a potentially tricky game, and the other scores went our way too........got to be worth a beer in anyone's book !!

Dickov's suspension starts 7 days after the 5th booking, under the totting-up rules.

Red card suspensions start immediately.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.