BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

Time for your lot to pack in IF theycan`t get past the super Clarets next tuesday.

Whilst brfc are away again sunning themselves in Dubai we have got v. hard games at Derby tonight then big clash with PNE on saturday.

Already deprived of half first choice central defence in Mcgreal and Sinclair through injuries.

Looks like we`ll have just 11 fit players with branch as 1 decent sub (as it stands at present!)

No chance of resting anyone or even tactical subs on the night.

Still think we`ll beat ya biggrin.gif

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine there will be a problem with tickets, just the early rush. I'm not even going to try until tomorrow.

ST holders have till close of business Thursday to claim their seats. Everyone on the database can buy from 9.00am today until close of business 28th February.

How are people going with booking tickets? My brother's trying to get some for us, and is just getting a recorded "busy" message at the moment...

They're busy at the moment. I had to call back 3 times before I actually got in the queue but it only took me about 25 mins to get through after that.

If say man u and arsenal get to the final of the Cup, and we get knocked out in the semi, but both man u and arsenal get into Europe from the league? How is the Fa cup european place decided? I would love us to get another shot at europe. It would generate some extra income and help attract better players. But lets not look too far ahead.

If say man u and arsenal get to the final of the Cup, and we get knocked out in the semi, but both man u and arsenal get into Europe from the league? How is the Fa cup european place decided? I would love us to get another shot at europe. It would generate some extra income and help attract better players. But lets not look too far ahead.

It goes to 7th place in the league. Not the cup semi-finalists. It's been mentioned on another thread somewhere.

Can you keep the love letters to Private Messenger rather than this thread.

Anyway.. back on topic, took 5 minutes to get through all the waffle to find out there are 46 in the queue for tickets. Looks like a trip to the ticket office tomorrow.

Can you keep the love letters to Private Messenger rather than this thread.

Anyway.. back on topic, took 5 minutes to get through all the waffle to find out there are 46 in the queue for tickets. Looks like a trip to the ticket office tomorrow.

Actually not taking very long Ste. Ive been in it for about 10 mins and Im down to 11th. From 48th.

Got mine about 1 hr ago. The queue is pretty quick once you are on it (it also helps if you have a mobile with a loud speaker).

They also told me that when they got in this morning their computer systems had gone down, it sounds as though they were writing everyones details down Talk about timing!!!

Come next Tuesday i'll have a 400 mile round trip from Ealing in London, and still back at work on Wednesday. Wouldn't miss it for anything.

Am I the only one struggling to rediscover the "kid at Christmas" feeling for the replay that I had for the 1st game? No doubt it will change come this time next week, but at the moment it feels like just another game. Even the non-stop banter with my Dingle mates has dropped to no'but a trickle.

Having said that, I still can't bear the thought of possibly losing to the inbreds! rover.gif

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

rover.gif just seen a piece on ssn about wannabe on sunday,the guy got 5 months and his 5 minutes off fame all right.surely the authourities should be condeming the twit,not as his soliciter say's 'he was caught up in the hype'.

i expect serious disorder at blackburn,if the fans do not cause it the ninja turtles will. tinykit.gif

Time for your lot to pack in IF theycan`t get past the super Clarets next tuesday.

Whilst brfc are away again sunning themselves in Dubai we have got v. hard games at Derby tonight then big clash with PNE on saturday.

Already deprived of half first choice central defence in Mcgreal and Sinclair through injuries.

Looks like we`ll have just 11 fit players with branch as 1 decent sub (as it stands at present!)

No chance of resting anyone or even tactical subs on the night.

Still think we`ll beat ya biggrin.gif

Working on your excuses already, or trying to soften the blow for your self.

Yes it sounds like you are in a difficult situation Mr Clitheroe. My heart bleeds, it really does. Only one thing certain about this next game, someone goes to the next round and someone goes home.

True to form BRFC's poor administration comes out on top again, is it any wonder that gates are falling.

As a season ticket holder I have tried 4 times today to order the Burnley replay tickets over the telephone.After wasting time and BT costs in listening to the usual preambles and selecting the various options , there is a curt message at the end advising that lines are busy and to try again later before being automatically cut off.

Would it not be better to give the caller an option to hang on after advising approx how long it will take to get up the queue to speak to an ''administrator ?

being cut off all the time after having to listen to all the prambles cant encourage any one to spend their money.

Come on Rovers get in the 21 Century and at least try to put more bums on seats!

Great to hear ticket sales are strong. It's all a question of half full or half empty glass for me. As everyone on the database is able to purchase tickets I am delighted to hear the demand is very strong. The message you are hearing means the telephone queing system is FULL, that means 100 people on the line. If it means Ewood is full the longer the queue the better. smile.gif

ST holders have till close of business Thursday to claim their seats. Why not just sit back and wait till the rush has died down?