SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want us to draw arsenal, because i think they stand as our best chance to make it to the final

i reckon newcastle and man u will be too strong at the moment.

I agree and we have wink.gif

(dunno if there's been any posts or thread on this)

but ive just seen that freddie ljunberg miss in the last few seconds against bolton on saturday, and it is far worse than Kanu's (earlier this seanson?) one of the worst ever has to be! hope he does that against us!

Not too bad this draw...Newcastle would've been better but at least we didn't get UTD!

Remember we have to play them this sat so maybe The Axe could continue the tradition of ending players seasons with a few this sat!!

A good performance/result on sat is very important..

Captain K I hate to say it but your opening two paragraphs will probably get the receivers back up.

I think you should have grovelled a bit first before launching into criticism.

Well done for trying though.

Maybe SAR but I hope I'm not the only one expressing my disappointment and at the end of the day it needs to be told how it is

Guest Kamy100

Quite happy with the draw. Never expected to be in the semi-final so will go and enjoy the occassion. Also think that Arsenal will struggle against our style of play.