BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

Beacuse other league games will be going on at the same time. They are not allowed to show a live saturday game that will interfere with the 3pm saturday kick offs.

More reason for playing it elsewhere, then Ricky. No consultation whatsoever.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stinks. On the one hand we are in our first FA cup semi since 1960 so we want to go and support the lads, yet the FA are acting like complete plonkers and doing us in with a midday kickoff. Do fans go to support the team or do we stay at home in protest at a myopic FA?

Their response to the train schedules will be to go on official coaches. The M6 will be open at 5am, just in time really for 75,000 or so travelling down the same road.

If there are empty seats we'll get hammered for our bad support, not the FA.

Just got this mail from the club

ROVERS GET 30,000 TICKETS

ROVERS have been allocated 30,797 tickets for the FA Cup semi-final with Arsenal at the Millennium Stadium on Saturday April 16th (kick-off 12.15pm).

Full details of the ticket application process (along with a booking form) will be contained on a special information leaflet which Rovers intend to distribute at the turnstiles at this Saturday's Premier League fixture with the Gunners.

However, early information, reveals prices at:- £25, £35, £45, £55 (there are half-price concessions in the family enclosure).

Tickets are likely to arrive at Ewood Park by the middle of next week and will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Good Friday.

Rovers supporters will occupy the North End of the stadium - a repeat of the glorious Worthington Cup triumph in 2002.

My point is that if they are emailing and doing flyers then perhaps they should also consider mailshots.

With the new season ticket card they should know which season ticket holders did not turn up. Those people should get the details mailed to them.

The same should also be posible for frequent ticket purchasers who dont turn up on Saturday.

Admins,

Can we not sort out some sort of petition to send to the FA.

This is a disgrace.

It is meant to be something we should all be looking forward to, and what are we left with, getting to Cardiff in time to go to the game.

No build up, singing, banter,.......

After over 25 years of watching football, I feel compelled to give it all in.

I cant believe people are moaning about time, date, location, banter, beer, travel, hotels etc etc etc...

We were well aware before that we would be playing in cardiff so it stop late to moan now!

Get your tickets and support the club.... if you really are a true blue.

the time and day is rubbish for me for other reasons

i have a driving lession that day and time, which i cannot cancel

sad.gif

biggrin.gif Why??? Is your instructor going to hold a gun to your head and say, you must take this lesson?! No

Crap excuse. Make up another! rolleyes.gif

Also in regard to you signature

Rovers(forever blue)

yet you say

After over 25 years of watching football, I feel compelled to give it all in.

I can still be "forever blue", that is the colour of my blood.

When the cost becomes more than you can afford, and the FA make following football more expensive, it can become impossible.

Maybe you grow money on trees ?

I'm gutted because I am on a stag do that weekend and was planning on flying home early on the Sunday but I will not be able to land in Bristol and get to Cardiff for 12.

we had plans ready to book for 3 or 5:15 and fly back to Majorca but now there is no point. If it was the Sunday I could have come home a day early.

Gutted - never seen the boys in a FA semi before but they have Sky in Majorca so a few cold San Miguels will have to make up for it! rover.gif

I can still be "forever blue", that is the colour of my blood.

When the cost becomes more than you can afford, and the FA make following football more expensive, it can become impossible.

Maybe you grow money on trees ?

Personally my blood is red or blue. Where do u get your oxygen from if your blood is all blue.

From your

give it all in.
I took you to mean football in general, whereas you meant purely give in to paying the money.

I have to say that with tegards to football I have a lot more issues than to complain about the FA ballsing things up for our first FA cup semi final in 45 yrs.

No matter what the FA do this is a day to savour and enjoy. We all knew what to expect, we just never expected to need to expect it ourselves.

Complain about Premiership prices and Sky but for once enjoy the fact we are in a FA cup semi final.

Edited by streakyb