BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Semi Final

doowe

Just been to Ewood. There was a rush for the first hour according to the steward. At 10.20 there were less than 10 people buying tickets, 8 windows open, crash barriers the lot. All for nothing.

Very depressing, sends a terrible message to the club, players and staff. I can't imagine having sympathy ever again for casual fans who complain about ticket allocation and not being able to get a ticket for a game. This is really beginning to take the edge off things for me.

If we make the final I hope it's ST holders first, semi stub holders next and then I just don't care.

Still at least parking in Cardiff will be easier.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing if thats what its like, maybe everyone thought they wont go down today because they'll be a massive queue and so they are going down tomorrow...........then again maybe not. Well apparently there is a train going from Manchester Picaddilly to Cardiff on matchday I think, it's on the Rovers website. Anyway, Old Trafford calls, come on Rovers!

Excellent points Rev, my feeling exactly. I think If I was undecided that article would have put me off, it came across all wrong.

I can clearly understand any fan who chooses not to go to this one, the FA have cocked it up on a grandiose scale. They clearly, very clearly, have not got a clue about the Football fan in general, are we not after all their employers.

They have added to the downhill spiral of the spirit of the greatest domestic competition in the World. It has been the way it had for 100 years why did they have to go mess with it, semis at two neutral grounds and the Final on the big stage. It is the ONLY way it should be, the only way.

I can imagine the out cry here if the AFC and NFC championship games were held at the same venue as the Superbowl. It detracts from the final.

The Robinson's coach driver today claimed that so far 140 coaches have been booked for the trip to Cardiff, personally find that hard to believe.

Tis under 7000 people going on coaches.

Wouldnt be far wrong given the lack of other available transport.

And they may have been booked, not necessarily filled.

According to the official web site there is an additional train running from Manchester Piccadilly to Cardiff Central on semi-Final day. Anyone managed to find out any more details? The train-line number is "unaware"!

I couldn't face the long journey there and back in a day so i've gone for a guest house in newport on the friday night and train into cardiff on the sat morning. Rather than catch B/ham at friday teatime i offered my daughter the option of half a day off school on the friday but she doesn't want to miss any lessons!!! - the youth of today!

At £50 for a twin room its not bad value compared to the £130 i was quoted for a hotel in the centre of newport.

According to the official web site there is an additional train running from Manchester Piccadilly to Cardiff Central on semi-Final day. Anyone managed to find out any more details? The train-line number is "unaware"!

Try this number:

0870 010 1296

We'er travelling on the Friday.

This is a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly at 06.57 arriving at Cardiff at 10.29. The normal return fare is £43.80 although an Apex fare booked 7 days in advance will cost £29. For an Apex fare you have to stipilate an exact return train. Two choices are 15.44 or 16.44 from cardiff arriving at Manchester at 19.13 or 20.07 respectively

This is a direct train from Manchester Piccadilly at 06.57 arriving at Cardiff at 10.29. The normal return fare is £43.80 although an Apex fare booked 7 days in advance will cost £29. For an Apex fare you have to stipilate an exact return train. Two choices are 15.44 or 16.44 from cardiff arriving at Manchester at 19.13 or 20.07 respectively

How do you get that fare, on the train website, it gives you several options but the cheapest possible is £43.80

rover.gif been to the ticket office this afternoon,we booked 16 tickets with no problems-no concessions £45 for me and junior !!!!!!!!!!! DO THE FA REALISE THE SOCCER FAN WILL TURN ROUND ONE DAY AND GIVE THE BIG VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV,S TO THEM tinykit.gif

DO THE FA REALISE THE SOCCER FAN WILL TURN ROUND ONE DAY AND GIVE THE BIG VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV,S TO THEM tinykit.gif

What the fork is soccer?!?!?! It's football and maybe it's just me but the price will never put me off football, yes it pee's me off but like any junkie I need my fix and football is my smack blink.gif

How much are the Mancs and Geordies paying for their semi-final tickets ?

The ManU match programme suggests United fans only have to pay... £29 maximum for their semi final can anybody confirm or deny what the Mancs are paying for their semi, please.