BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2005/6 Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?

• Renewing my season ticket.
    • Renewing season ticket but moving to cheaper seats.
    • Not renewing my season ticket.
    • Buying my first season ticket.
    • Exiled Rover - wish I could attend games.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

336449[/snapback]

Don't encourage him. You try and put someone's mind at rest and all you get is witty remarks. I clearly meant in blocks of seats Alan.

Look, if the worst comes to the worst we should forget about the ones we've already paid for and you can nip down and buy us a couple of those cheap £250 ones.

Hang on, maybe that's what Chairman Williams wants us to do! I'd hang on a bit longer Al, I think I know what's going on here.

Every year they leave it to the last minute. I cant help but feel season ticket sales, marketing and distribution are shambolic at Rovers. Is it good leaving your CUSTOMERS wondering if they are going to get thier product in time? NO.

They have a new card system is it too much to be able to cancel all the cards and then reactivate the cards of people that renew? Save a fortune in cards and postage. Yes some clumsy and foolish people would require new ones but not that many.

The fact Bolton have grown their fan base and revenue on the edge of Manchester where you could argue competition is harder says it all to me.... We have a low cost premier league product marketed by amateurs - time for a change I think.....

And don’t give me any crap about having so many tickets to sell and distribute in such a short space of time... its hardly a U2 concert is it?

The above poll ^^ has got one interesting option missing....

Don`t have season ticket & not inclined to get one either

I know it`s a bit negative, but the thread is about increasing S/T sales. maybe if the club ask people why they are not buying season tickets, they may discover a trend amongst the many fans who just don`t bother......& then they can maybe address the problem.

As long as it arrives by the start of the season then surely their act is together?

What use is it now?

Or are you that desperate to get your hands on the "goals of the season" dvd?

Its not worth it!

336477[/snapback]

But for those not at their home addresses prior to the time of the Fulham match but aiming to go to Ewood, having the season ticket might be an idea. This might not apply to many people admittedly, but I'm sure it does for some.

The other issue is at what stage do you start worrying that the damned things got lost, or (heaven forbid) Rovers ticket office have screwed up and not sent one out at all? When can you start worrying if your renewal seat gone to someone else? How much hassle in phone calls or wasted time visiting Ewood to sort out do you allow for? Can this be done if you're on holiday until the day of the Fulham match? Can you gamble on the s/t waiting for you when you get home?

Another thing is i only got my away season ticket form last week

336547[/snapback]

Same here re the Cup Ticket one as well Jordan.

As mentioned, some people will be on holiday -they time it so they don't miss games - so how long do you wait.

Still not got mine either and renewed at beginning of June

I just got my season ticket yesterday!!! I must say the welcome pack is a great introduction.........i was very pleased............wasnt much but it felt like i was bein rewarded fro my loyalty!! Good on the person who thot o that!

I just got my season ticket yesterday!!! I must say the welcome pack is a great introduction.........i was very pleased............wasnt much but it felt like i was bein rewarded fro my loyalty!! Good on the person who thot o that!

336790[/snapback]

Got my season ticket yesterday thought it was never going to come, ah well all good things and all that! smile.gif

Well Jewson's lorry past this afternoon, but still no ticket.

336448[/snapback]

Got mine Alan. It arrived in an envelope though. Which suggests to me that you'll get yours today as well. If you don't then it's been lost. Simple as. Unlucky. You'll have to buy another one. tongue.gif

Spoke to the TO today when purchasing seat for Espanyol match.

No order to the way they are being sent out, however the last ones expected to leave the office today so by the end of next week (allowing for the post office to send them via Portsmouth or somewhere equally sensible)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.