BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2005/6 Season Ticket Sales

Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Season Ticket Sales - Renewing or Not ?

• Renewing my season ticket.
    • Renewing season ticket but moving to cheaper seats.
    • Not renewing my season ticket.
    • Buying my first season ticket.
    • Exiled Rover - wish I could attend games.

This poll is closed to new votes

I think your Rothmans book might be wrong. 42000 was the capacity, although the ground hadn't changed since the Riverside stand was built, when the capacity was then muted to be 72000. The highest attendance being over 64000. smile.gif

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think you would have a fair chance, they didn't mind that i'd missed the deadline although I made the first payment.  Worth a try though.

335434[/snapback]

Give it a go Dan, in the past the club have been VERY flexible regarding the deadline (although you may have to pay 2 months at once to "catch up" as it were).

My season ticket came this morning complete with a membership pack of a mouse mat, keyring, sticker, goals of the season dvd smile.gif  that was a nice surprise

335387[/snapback]

I couldnt justify buying a season ticket to get that stuff(I'm just not that hardcore), but I would pay some price to get that stuff so I could say I was a paid up supporter for the coming season. International supporters are forever on the outside looking in.

I couldnt justify buying a season ticket to get that stuff(I'm just not that hardcore), but I would pay some price to get that stuff so I could say I was a paid up supporter for the coming season.  International supporters are forever on the outside looking in.

335439[/snapback]

I think that some (all?) of the stuff was to do with this new members club that is being touted about although I am not sure.

Well after watching that dvd no1 can say Dickov isnt a major and worthy part of our team. The dvd just reminded me that we would be starting our season next saturday if it wasnt for him.

335498[/snapback]

Ditto. He scored a lot of crucial goals, especially at the start of the season, which some people seem to forget because of the different role he was asked to play in the last few months of the season (with an injury).

I'm confident he'll get another 10 or so this time round.

Has anybody who renewed on-line received their season ticket yet? unsure.gif

335978[/snapback]

Nope.

But then again, neither has my father and he paid by cash. Slightly more worrying for him was the fact he's had a chase letter asking him to renew...

Blimey Alan, your postman gets round early! Ours normally turns up at about 10.00 with bills. If it's any consolation I haven't got my season ticket yet either and neither has the bloke who sits behind me. Maybe they're sending them out in blocks?

Anyway, Mrs F has hers and I have some bad news. The DVD thing doesn't come in a betamax format, just something called a "DVD" (looks just like one of those CD thingys to me). Talk about alienating your fan base. Nice one Rovers. mad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.