SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United V Brfc 3 - 1 Wham

Ozz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very disappointing performance in the second half especially.

Then again, who would have thought after our 5-0 win over Wolves two seasons ago that we would be scrapping for our lives.

Its only the first game, but its hugely disappointing to lose to a promoted team.

Well the lads have shamed us again. First game of the season, player sent off and 3-1 down. It's clear that we are in for more the same as last season( i hope im wrong)

It's obvious that Dickov can only contribute to this game by going in there 2-footed.

After what i thought was a pretty good pre-season, they have let us down on the day. Whats worse is we are more adapted to Premiership football than West ham are and we should have gotten a hold of this game today.

Friedel: Fair enough

Lucas: Fair enough

Todd: Poor.

Mokoena: Horrible

Matteo: In lack of words, probably the worst performance I've ever seen. HORRIBLE!

Emerton: Invisible, horrible backpass

Gamst Pedersen: Fair enough.

Savage: POOR passing, over-the-edge tackling, miserable game!!

Reid: Fair enough

Bellamy: Invisible

Kuqi: Invisible

Dickov: Nuf said.

Blackburn: HORRIBLE! It's days like these that makes me want to end my subscription for cable tv.

Give me a left back, give me Tugay in midfield, give me Nelsen back in the defence, and ffs give Savage a goddamn brain.

Edited by herbergeehh

West Ham seem to have power (Harewood), pace (Etherington) and and skill (Benayoun). What do we have? Hackers and a bunch of overpaid foreigners who flatter to deceive.

So angry and disappointed and I usually hate to criticise Rovers but I'm seriously gutted.

F****** disgrace, what a load of overpaid puffs, what happened to all our solid defensive performances, the players owe us big time next week against Fulham who don't sound to be playing to bad from todays performance.

Its only the first game, but its hugely disappointing to lose to a promoted team.

338721[/snapback]

I agree, I just hope there's not a knee-jerk reaction by Hughes that makes him ditch the style of play that was obviously working in pre-season.

Matteo: In lack of words, probably the worst performance I've ever seen. HORRIBLE!

Blackburn: HORRIBLE! It's days like these that makes me want to end my subscription for cable tv.

Give me a left back, give me Tugay in midfield, give me Nelsen back in the defence, and ffs give Savage a goddamn brain.

338727[/snapback]

Are you there Heebeegeebee? Is everything OK?

338727[/snapback]

Agree!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.