BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly off topic I know, but does anyone know what the path is to the Accy supporters site? I would like to go on there and offer my congratulations to them where they will be most likely to be seen and read. I have already done so on this site, but just thought there wont be too many Stanley supporters on here tonight! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Slightly off topic I know, but does anyone know what the path is to the Accy supporters site? I would like to go on there and offer my congratulations to them where they will be most likely to be seen and read. I have already done so on this site, but just thought there wont be too many Stanley supporters on here tonight! wink.gif  biggrin.gif

399413[/snapback]

Fife, I'm baffled. Why didn't you just google to here ?

Fife, I'm baffled. Why didn't you just google to here ?

399445[/snapback]

Thanks for the help scouser. Unfortunately your post arrived after I had already successfully tried exactly that. Thanks anyway for taking the trouble to reply.

Slightly off topic I know, but does anyone know what the path is to the Accy supporters site? I would like to go on there and offer my congratulations to them where they will be most likely to be seen and read. I have already done so on this site, but just thought there wont be too many Stanley supporters on here tonight! wink.gif  biggrin.gif

399413[/snapback]

its a sub forum on www.accringtonweb.com

well done accy

great stuff

Well done Accy - won't be long until Rovers & Accy are East Lancs' big two.

399428[/snapback]

What d'you mean I thought they already were.

So proud for Stanley, I was there at their first game after being re-formed, beat Formby 2-1 I think. Followed them home and away for a couple of seasons. Yes I actually went, fans travelled on the same coach as the players for some games. Remember Runcorn away in the FA cup, night match, aggro in the stands and everything only lost 1-0. Runcorn were big to us then they had floodlights. Huge crowd from Accy there must have been about 30-40 of us. Lived right across from the Crown, great news, congrats, well done. Now... just get to a point to where you can whoop the clarrots and pay back the Butcher for all these years of exile.

rover.gif great news for stanley,but i have a very funny feeling this victory for stanley will become a double edged sword.our gates at ewood are ###### poor and when they become even worse next season,we will be blaming stanley's resurrgence tinykit.gif

here ?

399445[/snapback]

This also explains our Toddy's lack of presence the last few matches.. but then again, they also have Robbie Williams in their team. Looking completely different than on the telly. ohmy.gif Everyone gains a few pounds on the tv-screen I guess..

edit: feeling a bit silly after reading scott's post above. oh well..

Edited by herbergeehh

• 2 weeks later...

accy reveled the prices for next season

£15 to sit in the stand on match day price, same as the cheap tickets at ewood

£13 to stand

bizzarly, under 12 tickets are £4 per match, but £100 over the season

which in my head 23games x 4 = £92

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.