SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 Sunderland 0

den

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the pesimism here is unbelievable. This is Sunderland we're talking about - the worst team in the history of the premier league. They have managed 10 bloody points all season. WHEN we beat them we will be 6th.

384139[/snapback]

7th.

But I agree with you. They're very poor. Very poor indeed. Bellamy and Pongolle could have a bit of fun up against Breen. Who is very, very poor. 4-1 Rovers. Bellamy x2, Bentley and Savage. Stead for them predictably.

Bugger. Yes 7th.

I can't understand all those that say it is so obvious and likley that Stead wills core because he's up against Rovers. I know he will want to but he's wanted to all season. It was a lot more predictable that the horse would score because he's very good at it whereas Stead is bloody woeful

hope our players have been on a couple of 'crash courses' this week:-

1. to defend against the high ball

2. to break down 10 men behind the ball

3. dont play the high ball to two midget forwards.

on 2nd thoughts it's sunderland! bogey team or not, should be a comfortable home win, but....... unsure.gif

hope our players have been on a couple of 'crash courses' this week:-

1. to defend against the high ball

2. to break down 10 men behind the ball

3. dont play the high ball to two midget forwards.

on 2nd thoughts it's sunderland! bogey team or not, should be a comfortable home win, but....... unsure.gif

384195[/snapback]

didn't realise we had a man advantage already mate biggrin.gif

only pulling your leg buddy, think we have had some practise now against 10 men, so if it comes to it we must of learned or hughsey will be flying of the handle again.

I posted that at the weekend.

Ive seen him once or twice and have to say I thought he was pretty good.

384211[/snapback]

Apols, Stu. Didn't see the link. (note to self - "must do better" thumbs-up.gif )

Hoping for a good game with a win for us and no return of ice, flood, fire or pestilence............. unsure.gif

Any chance of this game being called off at the last minute?

Just checking there haven't been any flash floods or earthquakes and the like in the Blackburn area before we set off from sunny Yorkshire biggrin.gif

384213[/snapback]

Can't see there being a problem, although there has been a dramatic drop in temperature over the last hour or so. Still not to worry, no doubt it'll warm up when the sun goes down.

I think you are all scaring yourselves over Stead. I can't see him scoring at all.

383876[/snapback]

It's posts like that that ensure he does score.

just like the recent thread entitled Heaven which appeared on this mB straight after the Man U win. Jinx or what.

Blackburn 0 Sunderland 2

J. Stead and A.N. Other

Back to being Sandcastle Ewood.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.