BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 Sunderland 0

den

If the gate is that low tonight we might as well shut up shop for good!......queues very large at the TO this morning.

369357[/snapback]

Hope there's at least 22,000 tonight. However maybe the queue this morning was cos Man U tickets went on sale. With Man U and Bolton coming up it will definately affect the attendance.

We play Portsmouth on sky next week. 17,000 anyone?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tugay missing is real bad news, Todd missing not so bad. I'd be a lot more confident if Tugay was playing, having said that though man for man there is not one player in the sunderland side i'd swap for a rovers player. So i will predict a nailed on win for the bogey team.

Blackburn - Sunderland

5-0

4' Thompson

33' Bellamy

41' Bellamy

76' Bellamy

90' Dickov

Att 20.441

369386[/snapback]

I can never understand why people predict goal times?

In just makes it nailed on that your prediction will be wrong.

I dont see why people are predicting sunderland wins, because hughes will tell the lads not to get complacent.

Souness, on the other hand, wouldnt of said anything except 'easy' or something similar. We would have lost if Souness had of been here rover.gif

Putting tickets on sale for the semi-final same day we play at home in the league.....not the best bit of thinking is it rolleyes.gif

369380[/snapback]

Its brilliant thinking.

Finally wont have to pay the sodding booking charge for cup tickets. And Ill be there at about 445 so hopefully not much of a que.

I can never understand why people predict goal times?

In just makes it nailed on that your prediction will be wrong.

369389[/snapback]

*sigh* Shillito...why must you burst my bubble....

Predicting goals and times of goals isn't for a contest, it's just what you look for..nothing more, nothing less...

stead will probably underperform in this game, pressure can easily get to this player.

michael gray will in my opinion live up to his current form and maybe provide some good chances...

kuqi will probably get a goal, i dont rule out having a tough game

times running out for sunderland so they are going to have to play well if they are to stay in the top flight (which i doubt)

2 - 0

dickov

kuqi

Both games at the riverside provided a brilliant result for Rovers, but having seen the extensive highlights I'm sure most Middlesbrough fans and players won't believe how they lost those games.

Really we should have been 2-0 down before Kuqi scored his first on boxing day, so "lady luck" was on our side.

I'm afraid we won't be so lucky this time against Sunderland, and they will score on their first chance.

Rovers 1

Sunderland 1

Att: 22400

Edited by krislu

Its brilliant thinking.

Finally wont have to pay the sodding booking charge for cup tickets. And Ill be there at about 445 so hopefully not much of a que.

369397[/snapback]

Just got back from Ewood and the queue had almost gone. They said they had been very busy all day and it looked like their early day prediction of 20,000 tonight would be well beaten...

I don't usually make predictions because I'm usually totally wrong, but tonight I'm confident enough to say...

....it's going to be BLOODY FREEZING!!

369420[/snapback]

LOL! Made me chuckle smile.gif

Hopefully we'll put Sunderland to the sword tonight. This is the sort of game where we used to slip up, but we're not that sort of side any more IMO. I'm looking for Kuqi to continue his impressive form and also to see if MGP has benefitted from his rest. I wouldn't mind seeing Sergio Peter get a run out later on, if the game is safe.

C'mon you Blues!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.