SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Episode Iii: Revenge Of The Rovers

vyeo

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edwin, you was supposed to giv me a shout, know what I mean, yeah?

I did, you thick bar steward.

Yeah but, you know what I mean, I neva ehd you, yeah?

Why do you keep talking like someone from Eastenders you thick get?

Because I am one, you know what I mean, yeah?

Brain of Britain strikes again.

Mine's a double!

But after that we ran the show, even before Rio got sent off (that guy is no way an England player- never has been IMO).

380816[/snapback]

Don't be silly. Ferdinand was England's outstanding player in the 2002 World Cup.

Nights like tonight remind me why I still love football and Rovers despite all the heartache they continue to bring after 50 years of supporting them.

Well done the lads and well done Mark Hughes.

watched a interview with alex ferguson on SSN and he said the penalty shouldnt have been given because it was goin to van der saar anyway so what todd could just punch the ball back to friedel because it was goin in friedels direction.

Hmmm, first game on Match of the day. Be interesting to hear the Preston Hairdresser's comments wink.gif

380821[/snapback]

David Bellamy! Stupid hairdresser.

Lawro is a bit like one of those old women who get peoples names mixed up all the time.

He finally said some good things about us though, but he can't really say anything else after we put 4 past Man Ure can he.

Might watch the highlights into the small hours.

For those of you who decided to stay at home, listen to the radio or whatever let me just say this

you missed the best game at Ewood for many a year.

if this game doesnt bring back the wavering supporters then nothing ever will.

to put it bluntly, Rovers were fantastic.

I had been thinking about the game since yesterday when I was on the ferry to the isle of wight and then all today as I drove north. Never in a million years did I expect to witness a Blackburn Rovers 11 put 4, yes thats FOUR, goals past a Manchester United team.

Delerious ? I am fluooking overrjoyed smile.gif

Absolutley no complaints except K U Q I.

Let him go NOW, he simply is nowhere near enough the standard required for Premiership football. Granted he tries, he is good in the air sometimes and he can score, but, recently he has gone into his shell and to see him flounder around like a fish out of water is quite simply embarrassing.

Well done Mark Hughes and co, a truly remarkable night at Ewood Park, the REAl theatre of dreams.

thank you and goodnight RFW tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Unbelievable.

Hughes got his half time sub spot on - Emerton was superb second half.

Only two downsides :-

1. If Bellamy had been available it could have been a cricket score second half - Kuqi (bless is little cotton socks) was awful (and that is being kind)

2. Didn't get back in time from the match to watch MOD

Difference in Bentley was unbelievable - first half I thought he was ok - but for periods after scoring his first two goals he was absolute class. He just needs to repeat this a bit more, and over 90 mins.

Still yet another sub-standard ref - every 50-50 challenge went Uniteds way - he wasn't even going to give the penalty until the linesman flagged. Though we won - it is an absolute disgrace how referees favour the "big" clubs.

Unbelievable.

Hughes got his half time sub spot on - Emerton was superb second half.

380844[/snapback]

Did he ever. Instead of trying to keep it tight we came out and took the game to them - and they don't like it up 'em!!

Rovers team spirit and character is as good as I have seen it for years - and we can play a bit too.

Brilliant stuff, an absolutely fantastic game to watch.

Edited by mjs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.