BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Episode Iii: Revenge Of The Rovers

vyeo

Looking it live @ Finland. There was a small cut to which they sprayed some water, but didn't look serious. Well, I'm not a doctor  smile.gif

380768[/snapback]

5 live sports extra were saying it was a 50-50 and Savage made a meal of it.

rolleyes.gif Good old Sav, eh?

But what a result. The media will go into overdrive in analysing Man U's pathetic defending but who cares. The ROvers fans can savour the double, even if the media don't.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom

Amazing result... if we'd had better up front it could have been more. Kuqi is so blatently not up to premiership standard it's not a joke anymore... but enough negative, 4-3, double over the scum, rio sent off, first hat trick ever against utd in the premiership... wonderful game. Make no mistake we had the game gifted to us by defensive errors by Man utd, they were SHOCKING in defence - but we took those chances and held on to the end. Absolutely chuffed.

WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What a whoops I missed off the "g" match!!!!!!!!!! I told ya Bentley was quality!!!!!!

DOUBLE OVER MAN YOO FOR FIRST TIME IN 75 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYEEEAHHAAAA!

BAN RIO! THE DIRTY THUG!!! BROKE SAVS LEG ACCORIDNG TO RADIO!!

Bentley seems to be reluctant to even pass to him, he rather goes to the corner flag to play time. Perhaps FSP will be more up to Bentley's standard  rolleyes.gif

380754[/snapback]

Haha yeah I noticed that too. The man is a pain to watch.

What a game! I need a drink.

rover.gif

First double over manure in 65 years. They had it coming!

And congrats to Bentley - I knew you had in in ya! Welcome to the Club biggrin.gif

WOW! Well, that was one of THE best Rovers games I can remember, it really was a match that had everything! The oversized David Bentley poster is being blu-tacked up on the wall right now. Does anyone know anything about the injury to Savage?

Hope he's OK, I don't want it to marr this amazing victory!

A good game but I think we could do even better. Apparently the refree is biased, but we still beat them.

Anyone knows who was our last player to score a hattrick against them?

380812[/snapback]

Yes, somebody posted it on the previous page wink.gif

As for Rovers players. I havent got a clue - Why would you want to know that?

Edited by Cookiemonster

The Kingdom Stands Firm. On a night when the crowd called for a hero, the young padawan Bentley stepped right up to the plate and proved his mantle... someone make him a Jedi Knight now!

380794[/snapback]

REVENGE OF THE ROVERS!

Oh I'm so happy- this is fantastic. HOW I HATE THE MANCS!!!!

What to say? We were not really in it until that magnificent free kick by MGP and Bentley tucked away a really tricky rebound.

Saha's goal saw 2 Mancs offside but what oh- the Ref had already given the Mancs six decisions incorrectly. Thankfully Rio was in a generous mood and well done that linesman spotting a very clear deliberate movement of hands to ball. And how cool was Lucas Neill.

Then ecstasy with an absolutely sublime build up and perfect technique from Bentley.

GOOD CROWD- that was the perfect advert for the Rovers. No more sub 20K crowds from here on in, please!

Step forwards Andy Todd: stupidity on the goal line and then kick a guy going nowhere to set up the freekick for the Mancs 3rd.

But after that we ran the show, even before Rio got sent off (that guy is no way an England player- never has been IMO).

Kuqi- well the kindest thing I can say is that we won't be seeing him for a long while.

Woohoo, we beat the Mancs with our top three forwards all out.

Now let's take their Champs League place off them.

Edited by philipl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.