BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 10 man Everton 1-0 Rovers

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we end up losing this, we are throwing away our season. A win for Notreve would put them only a point behind us. That is a problem for us as they are bang on form, and we WERE bang on form. Looks like we might have to settle for Intertoto if we get that far.

As for bringing Kuqi on, HELL NO, he is @#/?, no control, no pace, it would be like giving the Neverton defence a free second half.

As for bringing Kuqi on, HELL NO, he is @#/?, no control, no pace, it would be like giving the Neverton defence a free second half.

383378[/snapback]

But he offers something different upfront. At the moment the front 2 are short and fast, kuqi adds aerial threat and potential knock downs for bellers and pongo!

Like I said, provides a physical presence. It's pretty tough to use your pace when they're camped on the edge of their box.

383381[/snapback]

He was very innefective against Bolton in the same situation. I like his effort,but I have to say I would prefer an alternative, such as putting a rocket up our players arses

I thikn the players are mentally on holiday, i just knew the club shouldn't have told them they were going away after the Sunderland match, lol.

But he offers something different upfront. At the moment the front 2 are short and fast, kuqi adds aerial threat and potential knock downs for bellers and pongo!

383380[/snapback]

That's the thing, he doesn't.

Ok, I'll grant you a potential knock down...if he's lucky.

I thikn the players are mentally on holiday, i just knew the club shouldn't have told them they were going away after the Sunderland match, lol.

383387[/snapback]

makeem. stay at brockhall and train!!!

little lad just said i know you promised me we were going to everton but at least im ill and we couldnt go.

He never takes Savo off unless he's injured, whys he done that. This si not the sort of game Tugay is good for, its going to be rugged out there and the man sherks challenges, he bottles them.

I can see why the Emo change has happened, now we have some natural width down the left flank.

We could have been four nil down so far.

I think a lack of creativity is the reason tugs is on, and savage came off as no player in the pitch is performing with the exception of bentley.

Peter must be on in the hope everton dont know how to handle him.

We seem to have picked up marginally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.