[Archived] 10 man Everton 1-0 Rovers

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, whats your point????

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

just to quote 'Lawro'

"Everton will make it really hard for Blackburn, which is not normally what Rovers ensure they do to other teams"

OH MY BLUMMIN GOD!!!!

How many times has Lawro said the complete oposite about us, rather than what he's said today

Edited by greggyk

A draw is long over due for both sides. Everton have also made a habit of winning this sort of game in adversity and doing doubles over us.

That said, we are well capable of winning there and have a Manager who is capable of setting the team up to get it. Hughes and the team bungled at West Brom- I am trying to remember an occasion in the last twelve months when they have mucked up performance and tactics two games running (that is a different issue from losing two or more games on the run).

Got us down to keep a clean sheet, with 2 keepers out they don't look good defensively either. Easily winable for a team hasing europe, so are we one of those teams?

Still undecided on peter, this is a game he needs to put a good performance in or shove bentley out left and play kuqi and bellers up front?

Got us down to keep a clean sheet, with 2 keepers out they don't look good defensively either. Easily winable for a team hasing europe, so are we one of those teams?

Still undecided on peter, this is a game he needs to put a good performance in or shove bentley out left and play kuqi and bellers up front?

383103[/snapback]

i hope he plays SFP with Belllers instead of Kuqi there pace will run riot against them

about 800-900 we sold yesterday

383107[/snapback]

prob cos it's a @#/? view. ###### poor turn out

i'll be there, hope we have more to cheer about than we did last week at west brom.

if ped misses out, it'll be bellers, king pong upfront, bentley left and emo right (although id play peter).

i'm going for 3-0 to the rovers!!!

team:

friedel

neill todd nelson gresko

emerton savage tugay

bentley

bellamy

kuqi

subs: enks, zurab, reid, peter, sinama.

i really don't think m.g.p is going to make it, i doubt hughsey will risk him if theres any problems.

gray has been poor the last few games, maybe a shuffle and give gresko a chance.

would like to see 3 up front, kuqi with bentley and bellamy dropping off.

bentley to get things started, sub tugay, kuqi and bentley for sinama, reid and peter and bellamy and sinama to finish them off in the 2nd half. wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.