SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Battle Of 4th, 5th, 6th Position

Modi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit as optimistic as I try to look at things, I don't see us getting that CL spot. We need to do something really special to pull it off, and rely on the other teams slipping a few times.

6th place for a UEFA spot looks more realistic, and I think we'll get it.

393609[/snapback]

i wouldn't say winning two away games at relegation sides and winning quite an easy run of home games is anything too special, and we arguably have the easiest run in out of any of the teams. plus bolton are hopefully gonna lose vs boro.

but the away games at birmingham and portsmouth are the key ones i think. if we even get 4 points from those 2 games we're in with a fighting chance.

Edited by tony gale's mic

Lucky notlobbers!!!!! Anyway a point for them isn't a bad result for us. Its better than them picking up the 3 points and getting even closer to us.

notloB may have two games in hand but to over take us they now have to win both. Happy Days.

393641[/snapback]

Not really.. they could win and draw the 2 games, giving them the 4 points. They have a better GD dont forget (well, at the moment they do +4)

Great match Boro-Wanky. Cheers!

And next five match is not easy for Notlob. Manure (h), Brum (a), Chelski (h), Pool (a), WBA (a)

Many supposes than Brum & WBA match are easy. But that it's not because they need points so that they be saved in Premier.

For our friend from Hull without a back button.

Very Funny biggrin.gif

I wouldn't want to be Notlob playing WBA away towards the near end of the season, as they will be scrapping with everything they have to stay up. B'ham are going to have to get some points on the board as well and they have them twice, it could be a hard run in for them.