SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Final Curtain - Rovers V Man City

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Backroom
the club are hoping to convince the powers that be to let us sell on the day.

404816[/snapback]

Just as long as there aren't any Manc B@$%*^¬'s near me in the JW Upper !! mad.gif

Gallagher      Bellamy

Peter    Savage        Tugay    Reid

Gray    Neill     Zurab    Taylor/Mokoena

Enckelman

Subs: Friedel, Taylor/Mokoena, Bentley, Pedersen, Pongo

3-1

Bellers x2

Gally

We're blue, we're white

We're fuc*ing dynamite!

Hang fire on that one SG194, the club are hoping to convince the powers that be to let us sell on the day.

404816[/snapback]

I hope your right Lee because regarless of it being the last game of the season Citeh will not sell 7,500.

It will only hit our sales........Sunday is OUR day!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

OK, keep this under your hat but tickets will be on sale to home fans on the day of the game.

City have sold just under 5000 tickets. And we expect a total attendance of something in the region of 24000

OK, keep this under your hat but tickets will be on sale to home fans on the day of the game.

City have sold just under 5000 tickets. And we expect a total attendance of something in the region of 24000

404863[/snapback]

why do we have to keep this under our hats lee, will you be in trouble if we didn't

Peter to start, same team elsewhere should be ok- but if City lose out to Arsenal tonight they should feel free to experiment. Players like Bentley, Gallagher, Peter (other youngsters from the reserves?) needs first team football.

why do we have to keep this under our hats lee, will you be in trouble if we didn't

404864[/snapback]

Sunday is party day therefore everybody better be wearing novelty oversized hats wink.gif

i think we will play

friedel

emerton zurab neil gray

bentley tugay savage pedersen

bellamy kuqi

subs: enks, peter, pongo, axe and dickov

looks like nelsen, reidy, todd and matteo are all missing through injury.

emerton has played right back before i beleve when playing in holland, if hughes doesn't fancy that i think the axe will probably fill in.

finish the job in style 3:0 rovers

Sunday is party day therefore everybody better be wearing novelty oversized hats wink.gif

404876[/snapback]

I should think so, too.

It's my birthday.

And if you are extra nice to me you might even get a piece of my birthday cake! wink.giflaugh.gif

404876[/snapback]

Rovers fans will still find something to complain about . "Those bloody great big hats, cant see a bloody thing!"

biggrin.gif

we should play

enks

neil zurab amrouso gresko

emerton bentley tugay peter

gallagher pongolle

subs:

freidel

nelsen

bellamy

reid

garner

give the fans a chance to give the players a good send off since i doubt pongolle and amorouso will be here still hoping gresko gets a new 1 year contract as he has been a good player for us and has never done ewt wrong. garner deserves an apperance.

404863[/snapback]

I'm hoping more than 19,000 Rovers fans can be bothered to turn out and give the team and manager the send off they deserve dry.gif

Sigh.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Id like to see gally given a chance next to Bellamy and Peter on the left rather than MGP

Me too. Although liked Pongolle's attitude vs Chelsea. However since Gally is ours and if he can do it as one of the 4 strikers then it'd make sense to check on him as he'd potentially save us a transfer fee.

Might also be tempted to have a look at Gresko lb if Hughes is considering giving him another deal.

Right back is a bit of a problem but Moko played fairly well against Chelsea so it may be worth giving him a bit more practice in defence (either at cb or rb) rather than someone who looks likely to leave e.g. emerton or amoruso.

1-0 rovers who are still over excited (not to mention knackered) about qualifying for europe. Bellamy to score - who else.

I'm hoping more than 19,000 Rovers fans can be bothered to turn out and give the team and manager the send off they deserve dry.gif

Sigh.

405017[/snapback]

So am I . Hopefully many chose not to spend their money on Tuesday but will jump on the bandwagon on Sunday . Either way I hope we put a strong side out and beat city comfortably before maybe experimenting later in the game . This game is ideal for the legend that is Tugay ; he could make Boris Johnson look good next to him in midfield against a demoralised City....... smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.