BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Corrado Grabbi

He's back where he belongs in Serie B as far as i know. I am sure theres a thread on this somewhere as well.

Oh what might have been.

406230[/snapback]

Agreed. I still like to imagine an alternate universe where his goals against Barthez were allowed to stand and think about what 'could have been'...

It really should. And could you now please put the word "Grabbi" in the nono list of words? Seem to remember the mods winding up a poster (was it the legendary Lofty?) on this board some months back by changing one of his "standard words" into something a tad insulting.

He is sitting by the pool in a very large villa whilst having his butler serve him the finest vintage Champagne from the very highest quality crystal glasses overlooking some beutiful Italian Mountains, thinking which of his large fleet of italian supercars he can use to drive the throng of adoring latino babes to one of the countries best resaurants.

Thanking god for the stroke of luck he had when some lunatic called Souness Stuffed incredibley Large amounts of money into his bank account !!

Edited by mattym

**sigh**

For every Alan Shearer, there`s a Corrado Grabbi & a Kevin Davis. sad.gif

You live but you never learn.

• 9 months later...

With all of the 'feel good" things going on around Rovers at the moment,I hesitated to post this but here goes.Italian bio

This is like one of those "Where is Waldo" children's games but I stumbled across this on Grabbi.Apparently,he was picked up at the Jan transfer window by a club at the foot of Serie B called A.C. Arezzo after having NOT made an appearance for Genoa in Serie C this year before the transfer.

So far,no appearances for Arezzo either.

Edited by Florida Rover

Rev, I wondered how long it would take before you replied. ;)

I still laugh at the mental image of Grabbi dispossesing the clown.

I was watching that match on TV in a pub full of Manure fans; I was the only one in the place shouting for Rovers. When Grabbi disposessed the clown as you say Dave, I will never forget the looks on the faces of these Mancs. Talk about jaws dropping, and I was leaping about like a loony. Unfortunately the ref soon reversed the situation, but it was nice while it lasted (about 2 secs).

One of the Mancs actually had the grace to admit to me after the match that Rovers should have had that goal as there was nothing wrong with it, and that Rovers had played very well.

One of the Mancs actually had the grace to admit to me after the match that Rovers should have had that goal as there was nothing wrong with it, and that Rovers had played very well.

Yet another travesty against t'big club. It was almost as savage and gut wrenching as Durkin disallowing Sherwoods goal at OT in 94/95 season........ the little git was the only person including the entire MU team, the entire crowd and in fact the whole country who thought Shearer had fouled Keane!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.