BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reidy!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We finished 6th in the league and are in Europe next year so he shouldn't need convincing to remain and so if he doesn't wish to remain a Rover we should sell him as soon as possible. I'm sure Sparky is as frustrated as I am with this shocking and disgusting lack of loyalty from Reid.

Thanks for the season Steven now sod off <_<

My apologies Steven :lol:

Great to see a player pledging his future to the club like this. Hopefully a certain other player will follow suit ;)

This is interesting! According to the press Hughes was going to have a "face to face" meating with Reid about his future. It seems like our brilliant manager have changed Reids mind. I think Hughes have told him that we will sign some quality players this summer in order to be a force both in the PL and the UEFA cup next season.

I'm feeling much more optimistic than just a few days ago.. :rover:

This is interesting! According to the press Hughes was going to have a "face to face" meating with Reid about his future. It seems like our brilliant manager have changed Reids mind. I think Hughes have told him that we will sign some quality players this summer in order to be a force both in the PL and the UEFA cup next season.

I'm feeling much more optimistic than just a few days ago.. :rover:

It's probably a bit different sitting there in front of the big man than just sitting with your agent having your head filled with garbage.

Transcript of meeting...

MH 'I hear that you're thinking of leaving, Mr. Reid?'

SR Agent 'Well, my client...'

MH 'I'm not talking to you, son. Are you thinking of leaving, Mr. Reid?'

SR (strangled voice) 'No, Mr. Hughes never crossed my mind, sir.'

MH Smiling wryly 'Good lad'

It's official:

Blackburn midfielder Steven Reid signs a new four-year contract, and is now committed to Ewood Park until 2010.

So far, we've lost MGP and now Stephen Reid, hopefully next will be Bellamy & Lucas.

I think you probably mean "re-gained" rather than "lost" don't you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.