SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jemal Johnson

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez cant you write more then one line?

Its annoying and bloody rude. At least people like Rovers6 make a contribution to the board, with thoughful and well constructive posts, contributing to the discussion.

This rant is a bit strange. You might as well have a go at the whole board.

I think JJ will be a good buy for Wolves. Imo he has the technique levels to succeed, and just needs a run of games to build his confidence. Reserve football is not scene for a player to develop his game and he's not going to get a chance with Rovers three new forwards.

JJ and Bothroyd to fire Wolves into the Premiership?

And then Wolves fans woke up.

!

Edited by rover6

JJ and Bothroyd to fire Wolves into the Premiership?

dont forget- the enigmatic- carl cort!

i'm sceptical that JJ is up to championship standard (& if wolves are, for that matter).

he's been unconvincing whenever i've seen him (reserves/ first-team), but, if he does start scoring, and with wolves going through a bad time, he may become a hero.

he'd never have made it at rovers though. i still cant understand how he got offered a new deal, a couple of seasons ago. :huh:

dont forget- the enigmatic- carl cort!

i'm sceptical that JJ is up to championship standard (& if wolves are, for that matter).

he's been unconvincing whenever i've seen him (reserves/ first-team), but, if he does start scoring, and with wolves going through a bad time, he may become a hero.

he'd never have made it at rovers though. i still cant understand how he got offered a new deal, a couple of seasons ago. :huh:

Ref: i still cant understand how he got offered a new deal, a couple of seasons ago. :huh:

Depends on how much money we got for him, I wish him luck, even though I don't have too much time for Wolves.

You're right though, too lightweight and a bit lazy in my view.

Apparently Mick Mcarthy went over to the dingle fans and made a cheeky bid to sign up the dingles who shouted "you'll always be a b******D" . He said, "I could use them every game, to spur the lad on, they worked a treat".

Hehe.

Apparently Mick Mcarthy went over to the dingle fans and made a cheeky bid to sign up the dingles who shouted "you'll always be a b******D" . He said, "I could use them every game, to spur the lad on, they worked a treat".

Hehe.

Already mentioned this, I wonder what Alan Mahon was thinking, dumb dingles.

To be fair to JJ I think he is a very talented player. He does seem to be rather bigheaded, but he reminds me of SWP quite a lot, he's got a very good first touch and nice technique, I wouldn't be surprised to see him do very well in the championship at make it back into the big league someday.

Hehe.

Wasn't Jay Bothroyd playing for Wolves too?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.