BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 Chelsea 2

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we rough em up in the first 10, ballack will get subbed for another massage on a bruise. we have to have a high tempo and dominate which obviously is hard against chelski.

if benni gets his chance he will score, we need to score first to have any chance of winning but i can't see us losing if you know what i mean lol

to be honest, a lot of my pre-season confidence has been drained from the first two games...it's still very early on of course, but still - I don't see us getting anything from Chelsea. We won't get hammered, but I see us losing 2-1 or 3-2.

Would you rather they beat Boro 4-0 and looked in great form. Or does Boro's win give our players heart? Hopefully the latter, but cant see it.

Think it'll be close for a while, Rovers coming back level mid-way through 1st half at 1-1 but Chelski to score right at end of half and score another 2 in the second.

Rovers 1-4 Chelski

Reid (34) Drogba (19)

Lampard (43)

Drogba (59)

Shevchenco (77)

Att: 19,432

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.