BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

Only time I went to Rotterdam I stayed in the Hotel van Walsum, it was alright.

On the basis of this glowing reference, we are booked in this hotel on Thursday night.

And sadly I am also on the Wednesday night ferry from Hull, so could you please keep the noise down after we set off as I will be tired and emotional by 10.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the basis of this glowing reference, we are booked in this hotel on Thursday night.

And sadly I am also on the Wednesday night ferry from Hull, so could you please keep the noise down after we set off as I will be tired and emotional by 10.

I promise to be as noisy as I can :o:brfc::blink: :ph34r:

Staying in Durty Nellys Inn in Amsterdam on the weds night. Its an irish bar in centre that also does accomodation. 12 pound a night. Basic but does the job required! Its in between central station, dam square, red light. Its got sky so be showing ashes cricket in early hours. all night bar for residents. Can be booked online on hostelworld.com only pay 10% deposit now, pay rest on arrival. Hostelworld best sight to book on if you like to do things on cheap like us

Edited by david brent

I bet it will be better than our place HERE, saying that for £13 a night I am not going to argue.

It's got a well stocked bar and Mars bars in reception. What more could you possibly want? Nothing so fancy at the Quentin Arrive - check here

Edited by Tooting Rover

2 more staying at the quentin arrive,dont look at the pictures

of the place on trip advisor.

Was in b'burn on satday night and got talking to some1 called miller from rishton i think.

He said that there was 6 of them staying at the quentin arrive as well,

although he probably doesnt remember, he was wrecked.

Anyways looks like there will be a fair crew in that hotel.

Was in b'burn on satday night and got talking to some1 called miller from rishton i think.

He said that there was 6 of them staying at the quentin arrive as well,

although he probably doesnt remember, he was wrecked.

Anyways looks like there will be a fair crew in that hotel.

im one of the six in millers group, just spoke to him and he cant remember a thing about saturday but expect him to be a lot worse in amsterdam.

were did you speak to him?

im one of the six in millers group, just spoke to him and he cant remember a thing about saturday but expect him to be a lot worse in amsterdam.

were did you speak to him?

Saw him in heaven n hell, i didnt expect him to remember, he was wasted. Are all people in ur group confident of getting tickets? u been to salzburg or r u goin to krakow? presume not seen as most people just wana go to this game. u got season tickets?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.