BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

A few of us going from Edinburgh at 9 am on Wednesday. Amsterdam should be great on Wednesday night. When Hearts played Feyenoord a couple of years ago it was supposed to be mental in Rotterdam before the game with loads of nutters going round attacking everyone. Definitely better to stay in Amsterdam and then just get the train in and out of Rotterdam on the day. can't wait!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......the point i clearly was making is that there are a lot of people who are going to this one for few days on the lash in a beautiful city which is cheap to get too.

These are people i would love to have at ewood each week but they dont have the interest- but they do for this trip. So the answer to your end question is- No, their answers are nothing like that.

Uh,...you weren't making the point clearly, but......anyway....... If what you're saying is true then these people aren't real supporters of the club at all. If it's just about "a beautiful city which is cheap to get too", then why don't they take a trip there this weekend, or sometime next summer, or ......you getting my point yet?

Translation: I ain't buying it. This is a sexy tie; one we don't normally find ourselves involved in which, of course; attracts all the part-time supporters like your 16 buddies.

Been to Rotterdam a while back with England, everything you have heard is correct..

Go to the match then get the f88k out of there, its like downtown Portsmouth on a Friday night but much rougher...the dutch firm dont believe in the modern English philosophy of firm on firm they just batter anyone they see without asking questions...

Get the train station outside the ground and then stick togther for a train back to Amsterdam...I persoanlly would nt go in 1's or 2's back to rotterdam..

Cant make this one away but I'm sure krakow will be as interesting

For feyenoords last euro game there was a crowd of 22000 in a stadium which holds 55k. Who thinks that Blackburn Rovers are going to attract a crowd of around 35k or mor e?

Lets be serious here Rovers are not a top drawer attraction amongs the likes of manure or liverpool. Of course EVERYONE will get tickets as we will be allocated a substantial part of the stadium.

:brfc:

Some further information for the supporters staying at Europa 92 in Amsterdam

from Central station take tram 1 and get off at the stop marked overtoom. the hotel is situated 1 minute away on the opposite side of the road.

It would appear that this is very central to ALL the bars and a mere 4 minute walk from the avenue, a 10 minute wobble or in Jordans case a 6 hour slow trek :)

A few of us going from Edinburgh at 9 am on Wednesday. Amsterdam should be great on Wednesday night. When Hearts played Feyenoord a couple of years ago it was supposed to be mental in Rotterdam before the game with loads of nutters going round attacking everyone. Definitely better to stay in Amsterdam and then just get the train in and out of Rotterdam on the day. can't wait!

McClarky: Are you one of those that meets up in the Queens Head in Frederick St. for Rovers games on the Telly?. If so do you know Ernie and Peter?

Edited by Fife Rover

Booking my trip today - last minute is quite good for deals.

How many miles/km are most folk staying from Amsterdam City Centre? I am staying in the Albus Grand Hotel....

Edited by John

For feyenoords last euro game there was a crowd of 22000 in a stadium which holds 55k. Who thinks that Blackburn Rovers are going to attract a crowd of around 35k or mor e?

Lets be serious here Rovers are not a top drawer attraction amongs the likes of manure or liverpool. Of course EVERYONE will get tickets as we will be allocated a substantial part of the stadium.

:brfc:

Believe me , Im a Feyenoord fan and any competitive game against a british opponent is Sold Out. We played Lokomotiv Sofia in the first round. That's not very attractive but British teams are... B)

Pre-season friendly against Boro was almost sold out , and against Chelsea the stadium was completely sold out.

We'll be there. No worries...

Edited by SCF08

Nice reply scf08 I am definately not worried, My ticket is guaranteed !

I am concerend that people think the dutch supporters will be out in numbers, I dont think so as I expect feyenoord will have bagged 6 points before they entertain us.

I am looking forward to the trip and the game as I genuinely feel Rovers are well equipped to deal with the way feyenoord play.

Sorry dutchy, 1-0 Rovers :huh::brfc:

Nice reply scf08 I am definately not worried, My ticket is guaranteed !

I am concerend that people think the dutch supporters will be out in numbers, I dont think so as I expect feyenoord will have bagged 6 points before they entertain us.

I am looking forward to the trip and the game as I genuinely feel Rovers are well equipped to deal with the way feyenoord play.

Sorry dutchy, 1-0 Rovers :huh::brfc:

We'll have six points when we play Blackburn ??

My beloved Feyenoord plays like ###### this season. We havent got a half decent striker after selling Kuyt to Liverpool and Kalou to Chelsea. I'd be extremely happy with 4 points after 2 games... :D

I also doesnt really matter how many points we have because Feyenoord are selling ''passe-partout tickets'' for the Uefa Cup with a nice discount of 15 %. Passe partout tickets are for every home game in the group stages. Feyenoord - Blackburn will definately be sold out...

Plenty of places to stop nearer to Rotterdam than Amsterdam. The trains from Amsterdam Centraal do take about an hour to Rotterdam and then you need to get to the ground.

You could even stop over in Belgium, its not far to travel from there.

Anyway I suspect Krakow to be a tougher game, if only because the locals will be more intimidating.

Worth a trip though, the Dutch are great football fans (memories of watching games at the Philips Stadion).

Enjoy!

McClarky: Are you one of those that meets up in the Queens Head in Frederick St. for Rovers games on the Telly?. If so do you know Ernie and Peter?

Yes I do go to the Queens Arms. I know Peter but not sure about Ernie, is he a milkman?

I think we'll only be able to make the Feyenoord game but interest seems higher than Salzb, wonder how many we'll take to Holland?

I think we're going to take a lot of fans. I'm looking forward to seeing how good the beer is in Rotterdam.

So you Feyenoord fans, can you recommend a good beer that comes from Rotterdam? Not chemical, but real beer made by real brewers. And which is the place where this beer can be found?

I think we'll only be able to make the Feyenoord game but interest seems higher than Salzb, wonder how many we'll take to Holland?

Have a look at europa92 hotel Gav, not hostel prices, but looks just the job <_<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.