BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0. Fulham Fc

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failing to achieve 3 points from this game would spell real relegation troubles for BRFC.

Looking forward to a gritty performance with Tugay.

Rovers 3 Fullam 1

Tugay is suspended

its a must win game for us, if we loose this one i can see us really struggling this season.

I would like Jeffers to start this one

btw...when is the last time we had a 3pm kick off on a saturday? definately a win to celebrate the occasion :tu:

The last 15:00 Saturday Kick off was at Liverpool on the 14th October. The last home one was on the 18th March 2006 against Middlesbrough.

I don't think this is what Sparky will go with, but due to a mixture of injuries and bad form I'd like to see...

Friedel

Neill Zurab Ooijer Gray

Emerton Bentley Savage Gallagher

Jeffers McCarthy

However, I think we will persevere with Pedersen and Nonda for the time being. The rest should be the same though, unless we play Mokoena in the middle.

After the UEFA Cup game, we will have 10 days to recuperate and I think we should be up for this game and have Neill back too.

Why is it that our match with Watford was postponed though?

Somebody said it was because they were playing Rugby on Sunday at Vicarage Rd. Don't know if it's true though.

everybody seems to be having a right pop at zurab the last few weeks?

imo he is a legend, last season he was awsome along side nelsen and took todd's place in the side with his well good performances.

yeah he has had his faults with a few mistakes this season and he did look nervous against feyenoord but once settled he played well along side ooijer i thought.

for the price we paid, he is a bargin and a top player.

it will take time for the perfect partnership at the back with ooijer but the rotating of full backs i dont think is helping the progress.

Team i think hughes will play against fulham:

friedel

emerton ooijer zurab neill

bentley axe savage gamst

nonda benni

subs: brown, jeffers, peter, henchoz, gray.

i would like to see peter and jeffers starting in place of the axe and nonda but i just cant see hughes doing that.

it would also be tidy to see gallagher and derbyshire make the 16 but here's hoping!!

hughes to get one over his welsh counterpart big stylie!!

rovers 6-0 fulham

zurab

gamst

emerton

benni

savage

ooijer

everybody seems to be having a right pop at zurab the last few weeks?

imo he is a legend, last season he was awsome along side nelsen and took todd's place in the side with his well good performances.

yeah he has had his faults with a few mistakes this season and he did look nervous against feyenoord but once settled he played well along side ooijer i thought.

for the price we paid, he is a bargin and a top player.

it will take time for the perfect partnership at the back with ooijer but the rotating of full backs i dont think is helping the progress.

Team i think hughes will play against fulham:

friedel

emerton ooijer zurab neill

bentley axe savage gamst

nonda benni

subs: brown, jeffers, peter, henchoz, gray.

i would like to see peter and jeffers starting in place of the axe and nonda but i just cant see hughes doing that.

it would also be tidy to see gallagher and derbyshire make the 16 but here's hoping!!

hughes to get one over his welsh counterpart big stylie!!

rovers 6-0 fulham

zurab

gamst

emerton

benni

savage

ooijer

everyone is a 'legend' and 'quality' in your book though.

Henchoz looked better in one game then Zurab has looked this season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.