BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0. Fulham Fc

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear...Lawro is predicting a 2-0 win for us!

But Blackburn are slowly getting their injured players back fit again and they have started to look more like the team that we know they can be.

is Lawro actually saying that we are a decent team? :blink::)

As the Dude and other posters have stated: 'need three points desperately'.

After the dreadful feeling of the last 45 minutes vs. Spuds, I was impressed by the way we handled ourselves at Feyenoord,hopefully the extended break will heal all niggling knocks & the lads can

put Fulham in their place. This fixture (or is it the Cottage match) is usually chockful of scoring--

with our back four, i'd not bet against that.

Noting that we are on december's doorstep: When's the admiral return?

I miss that warm, secure feeling Ryan provided something awful.

cheers

b/w

Edited by blue/white

Jeffers and Zura likely to miss out because of injury.

:( definately one more game with Nonda and McCarthy then...I guess Neill, if fit, will play instead of Zurab. Todd might get a game on the bench at least..maybe Derbyshire on the bench as well?

I have it on my mobile, can bluetooth it to anyone in the Jack Walker Upper on Saturday. My phone is called Ozz.

i will search you out... mine is called big dave...

Players well rested.

Likely to have been studying the league table.

Bring it on.

Brad - Grey, Ooijer, Henchoz, Emo - Peter, Savage, Bentley, Galagher - Benni, Jeffers.

Sub: Brown, Neill, Gamst, Nonda, Axe.

1-0 (Jeffers)

Edited by Wolverine

It seems that Zurab and Jeffers are out, not doubts.

Suspect Hughes will go for Henchoz replacing Zurab and Neill to replace Gray and no changes elsewhere. Gally to be on the bench and to get at least 20 minutes in place of Nonda if we are not winning by then.

This will be more difficult than people think and we always seem to struggle against them for some reason.

Given their morale boosting win over the Gooners and it adds a little more to the situation.

We need a win and to start scoring some goals

We have had a rest so should be a little more refeshed and on that basis make home advantage count.

2 V 1 Rovers - nervy first half with us possibly going behind but responding with x2 Jeffers goals in the 2nd half when Hughes finally realises Nonda is just a no no no.

Crowd - 13,281

2 V 1 Rovers - nervy first half with us possibly going behind but responding with x2 Jeffers goals in the 2nd half when Hughes finally realises Nonda is just a no no no.

Apparently Jeffers is injured which is interesting as we arenow down to three fit strikers. I agree Nonda should not start, but I don't have much choice. Oh and remember Phillpl that Tugay is suspended.

My team:

----------McCarthy---Nonda

---Peter Savage Bentley Gallagher

----Gray Ooijer Henchoz Emerton

-----------------Freidal

Sparky's likely team IMO:

----------------McCarthy Nonda

----Pedersen Savage Bentley Emerton

-------Gray------Ooijer--- Henchoz----Niell

-----------------------Freidal

[/code]

Edited by joey_big_nose

Zurab and Tugay out, that'll be a hell of a fixture, Fulham are actually doing very, very well.

Brad on goal, Neill, Henchoz, Ooijer and Grey in defense, Bentley, Savage, Emerton and Pedersen in midfield, McCarthy and Nonda upfront. We'll do fine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.