BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Reading 1 Rovers 2

philipl

We can't string two passes together. This is against Reading and is without doubt one of the all time worst performances I have witnessed. Dailly and Peacock would make this lot seem bad. Lets hope it's better in the 2nd half as it has been lately, but seriously we look a lot worse than we did when we went down.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor first half performance. Full control of the game by Reading.

We mustered one shot on goal by Pedersen which was blocked and Benni put it in from an offside position. Overall no fluidity, seemingly uninterested or maybe downhearted performance by most of the players.

Neill has been poor but then again so has Ooijer, Gray and Bentley among others.

Pedersen has been our most lively player from central midfield.

Our side is headed for relegation unless some changes are made, including some scoring potential. I watch Doyle for Reading and the way he is physically tormenting our back four even though he doesnt look like a strong player and I look at our strikers and see no real pressure on opposition defenders. Benni looks exhausted he isnt leading the line. With that said he isnt receiving any service unlike earlier in the season.

We need signings and whoever thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. And Hughes' excuses are becoming too regular now, just like Souness' lady luck speeches in the past and although Im not suggesting anything drastic, I firmly believe we need changes in the playing staff, a couple of good signings.

Don't start on Hughes, it's not his fault. We will get back on track and win this match. Pedersen and Bentley to score, 1-2 Rovers. Not sure why I believe this, but I would love that as a result.

JAMES MCEVELEY OFF!! YEAHOOOO

Nonda on. I told you we'll win this. Muhahahaha [/dreaming]

Don't start on Hughes, it's not his fault. We will get back on track and win this match. Pedersen and Bentley to score, 1-2 Rovers. Not sure why I believe this, but I would love that as a result.

How the hell is it not his fault? He's themanager so it is his fault...

Even my blind grandmother can see that there's something drastically wrong....yet he has refused to change it for soo long, and now he has a plays this peach of a formation!! :angry:

Edit: Nonda is on so everything is saved!

Edited by cn_barlow

How the hell is it not his fault? He's themanager so it is his fault...

For 1 second, I wanted to react, but 'he's the manager so it is his fault' says enough for me, no discussion possible. Anyways, let's get back (from) behind Rovers, go! We've won ourselves a corner, well done! :tu:

Is it me or has Lucas's passing seem like he is wacking it towards the other player, rtaher than passing it?

Other goal ruled out, guess who is offside?

Player 10 times better now however, passing some good moves together...

Edited by Dan5678

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.